Interactive anatomy reference with 3D rotational models, Gray's anatomy images add-on, a muscle highlighting tool and full description!
• No.1 free anatomical app in UK Appstore!
• Visual Anatomy Lite is recommended by top U.S.-licensed doctors on HealthTap (https://www.healthtap.com/#apps/375)
• Support English, French, Spanish and German languages
Visual Anatomy Lite is an interactive reference, and education tool. The Lite version contains 130 high-resolution images and more than 350 feature points which can be interactively selected. Each feature has its own label and short description. Add-on Images from 6 chapters of Gray's anatomy can be used as a quick reference. 6 chapters are bones, muscles and circulation system. In additional, a quiz with 23 multi-choice questions also is included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It can be also used as human anatomy guide or anatomy dictionary.
• Audio pronunciations.
• Rotational models (views from different angles)
• Muscle description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
• Tap and Pinch Zoom - zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature.
• Quiz mode - test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
• Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
• Muscle highlighting tool to visualize the individual muscle.
• Great for learning anatomy and physiology
• High-resolution images.
• Free periodic updates.
Organ 3D, Muscular System (whole body anterior and posterior, facial muscles, leg muscles, arm muscles), Skeletal System (anterior, posterior and lateral views), Skull, Circulation System (Principle Veins and Arteries, Heart), Respiratory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Nervous System, Female and Male Reproductive Systems, Ear Structure, Nasal Cavity, Eye,Body Region.
I am open to suggestions so don't hesitate send me an email if you have any feedback
1. Add audio pronunciations.
2. Add support for iPhone X.
3. Fix bugs for Model rotation in iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good
Only had a quick look so far, looks like it will meet my needs as a beginning massage student perfectly.
For learning the muscles and bones I needed to learn, this app is free, has no annoying ads like some apps and is really good. I would recommend it.
Using it to learn the muscles and it's great - had lots of the information we need to know but is uncluttered and clear :)
- YingLiang Ma
- 79.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012-2018 Education Mobile Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.