VLC for Mobile is a port of the free VLC media player to iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
It can play all your movies, shows and music in most formats directly without conversion.
It allows file synchronization with Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, Box, iCloud Drive, iTunes, direct downloads and through WiFi sharing as well as streaming from SMB, FTP, UPnP/DLNA media servers and the web.
VLC offers support for advanced subtitles including full SSA compatibility, multi-track audio, and playback speed control.
VLC for Mobile is completely free and open source.
· We adapted VLC for the new iPad Pro by adjusting the App and bringing external screen support and FaceID to our iPad Pro users
· We brought the double tap to fullscreen feature to all devices, while still letting you double tap to jump back or forward on the sides of the screen
· Multiple files selection is now possible with iCloud Drive
· Fixed an issue where you couldn't log into the app if you killed it while setting a passcode
Ratings and Reviews
Please add CarPlay support for audio files
Title says all please add CarPlay support for audio playback.
I love VLC
All I want from you guys is LAN connectivity between VLC app and VLC PC with a remote control mode to control the PCs VLC with my phone.
Unofficial VLC apps are garbage.
MAKE - OUR DREAMS - COME TRUE!!
Can’t rename files
Can’t rename some songs and audio files. Please fix it. Thanks
- 135.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Belarusian, Bosnian, Cambodian, Catalan, Corsican, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Faeroese, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © VideoLAN and authors
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.