Voice Record Pro
By Dayana Networks Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Voice Record Pro is a professional voice recorder. It allows you to record voice memos and on-site sounds at unlimited length with configurable quality.
Recorded voices are in standard AAC/MP4/M4A format. Voice Record Pro can record directly in MP4 (AAC), MP3 (MPEG) and WAV (PCM) formats plus convert function for all supported formats.
With recorded files you can:
- Export to and import from Google Drive™
- Export to and import from DropBox
- Export to and import from Microsoft® OneDrive
- Export to and import from Box Cloud
- Export to and import from iCloud Drive
- Export to SoundCloud
- Export to FTP server
- Export to Any Web base Script
- Send to other devices via Bluetooth
- Download directly to PC using built-in web server via local WiFi connection
- Upload from PC using WiFi connection
- WebDav support using WiFi service
- Convert to a movie clip and export to Photo Albums
- Post as a Movie Clip on Facebook
- Post as a Movie Clip on YouTube
- Export to other apps on your device that can handle the audio file
- Import from other apps
- Send Audio or Movie by email
- Send Audio or Movie by SMS/iMessage
- Add notes to records
- Add photo to records
- Add bookmarks to records
- Modify ID3v2 tags
- Append a record to another record
- Split a record into multiple parts
- Join multiple audio records into one
- Apply effects to the recorded or imported file including:
- Pitch & Speed
- 3/6/10 Band Equalizer
Additionally you can:
- Convert the records to other formats
- Trim the records
- Duplicate the records
- Append records
- Protect the app with a passcode
and much more. Enjoy.
What's New in Version 3.1.4
- Fixed an issue preventing remote events (play, pause, etc) to work properly
- Added a new option to multi record selector allowing user to join all the records together.
Fabulous app also before & after recording
Apart from great sound quality, ease of use, and easy file reformatting, I am constantly amazed at the great choices in this app for what you can do with a recording once it is completed. You can upload the recorded file to a stack of places (Dropbox, Google Drive, FB, YT, SoundCloud, etc, etc) . And I just discovered that the option to upload to "other apps" opens the typical iOS selection which contains Airdrop - it loaded a 2-hr file perfectly to my MacBook via AirDrop (Bluetooth) in a matter of seconds!
This app is excellent value for the small price of the premium add-free version. A lot of thought has gone into this app. Very impressive. And I have found customer service is very quick from the feedback link inside the app... In addition to my original review, I'd like to add that I've only just now tried out the file editor. It's fantastic! So easy to use, and you can pinch the wave graph to enlarge it so you can clearly delete particular portions. This app is ideal for podcasting, creating audio books, and recording audio consultations for clients. I'm really impressed with the quality of the recording and ease of use. Brilliant!
As I use this for voice recordings I enjoy being able to edit and add more recording after editing. Only wish that for my poor eyesight the file names were larger and I could make folders though with the functionality of transferring I just transfer to another app that does those things
The best recorder in the app store
Very simple to use and records very well even in the noisy background. Can also playback very well with not a single glitch. Sharing features are also amazing with tons of sharing services. I used it on my iPad Pro with crystal clear user interface. Thank you. Couldn't be happier more.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 11 July 2016
- Version: 3.1.4
- Size: 51.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Dayana Networks Ltd
- © Dayana Networks Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- No Advertisement$5.99