Voyager PACS Mobile Viewer displays medical images and radiology reports for review. It allows referring doctors, specialists, or patients to scroll through X-Ray, CT, MRI, Ultrasound and other medical images stored on a Voyager PACS server. Search functions allow you to find the desired examination by patient name, exam description or other pre-defined filters.
The app is designed as an add-on to a Voyager PACS Server. Please contact your Voyager PACS administrator for your access Login.
For further information about Voyager PACS Servers please contact Voyager Imaging Pty Ltd website www.voyagerpacs.com
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
- Fast and optimised image download via WiFi or 3G.
- Search exams by patient name, id or keywords in exam descriptions.
- Access to user defined search filters
- Zoom and pan image as well as swipe to browse through images/series.
- View radiologist's reports if available.
- Supports both iPhone and iPad IOS 5.0 or later.
This app is for clinical image view and not for diagnostic purposes.
- Bug fixes
- Display Client logo
- Voyager Imaging Pty Ltd
- 1.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012 Voyager Imaging Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.