Meet Wake, the most beautiful and intuitive alarm for iPhone & iPad. Slap to snooze, flip your phone over to turn off alarms or Shake to wake. Get up your way with Wake!
Wake combines simplicity and design into one revolutionary alarm app. With 3 alarm styles to choose from:
① SLAP & FLIP: Equipped with a virtual Snooze Button and perfect for anyone craving a few extra moments of sleep.
② SHAKE: Ideal for deep sleepers who need more than a traditional alarm clock to wake them from their stupor.
③ SWIPE: A simple option for dreamers who like to keep things basic.
Which alarm style suits you best?
* Simple gesture-based UI for setting and interacting with alarms
* Spin the dial to easily set alarms
* iTunes alarm support - wake up to your own audio every morning
* Create up to 8 repeatable alarms
* Swipe down to view alarms and pull down to switch them on/off
* Personalize with 12 exclusive built-in alarm sounds
* SLAP & FLIP mode transforms your iPhone into an old-school alarm clock using a virtual Snooze Button; SLAP to Snooze or FLIP your iPhone to turn off the alarm
* SHAKE mode forces you to physically shake your phone until the Shake Bar is filled up—the movement is sure to wake up your body while the sound wakes up your head.
* Choose from 3 difficulty settings in SHAKE mode
* Set recurring alarms for any day of the week
* Progressive alarm sounds that get louder gradually
* Visually stunning and perfect for iOS8
From heavy dozers to lighter dreamers, Wake is the perfect alarm for everyone. Allow Wake to brighten your day, so every morning can be uncomplicated and elegant.
Wake will get you up no matter what, but to use the SLAP & FLIP alarm styles you’ll need to leave Wake running onscreen and charging overnight. Set Wake to Night Mode and place your iPhone face up next to your bed. Do not lock your screen as this feature uses the proximity sensor.**
SLAP, FLIP and SHAKE your sleep away!
If you run into any issues, have feature ideas, or just want to say hi, shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @wakealarm
PROMO VIDEO - http://bit.ly/wakealarm
We recommend restarting your iPhone after you download this bug fix update due to an iOS system limitation.
Really sorry about the recent bug and issues they may have caused!
We really hope you're enjoying Wake Alarm experience everyday. If you have any issues feel free to contact us at email@example.com or @WakeAlarm on Twitter.
App Store reviews are always appreciated it. It gives us the fuel to keep making Wake better :)
Ratings and Reviews
Need a boost to get out of bed in the morning? Wake’s gesture-based alarms deliver wake-up calls you won’t ignore, letting you slap, flip, and shake your iPhone or iPad to hit the snooze button or turn off alerts. With a variety of alarm sounds to choose from—even your favourite songs—plus a streamlined interface that’s a pleasure to use, it’s a refreshing start to your day.
On all night
The alarm itself works really well except that you have to keep your phone on all night which drains all your battery if it’s not charging also I am unclear on how to set two different alarms.
Does the job most alarms don't
Being a deep sleeper the 'shake' to wake up works where other alarms don't. I quite like the tones available to choose from also.
- Jaded Labs Inc.
- 94 MB
- Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tiny Hearts Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Locomotive Free
- Paparazzi Free
- Classic Alarm Pack Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.