Build your ultimate team of survivors as you battle through the zombie apocalypse. Join the fight in the official strategy RPG, The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
The Walking Dead Road to Survival is the definitive zombie strategy RPG game, brought to you by Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead comic series.
Fight for survival against walkers and humans alike and use strategy against enemies in this adventure RPG. Build a town to keep the walkers at bay, but be warned – the horrors that lurk outside aren’t the only threat.
Based on an all-new story from award-winning Walking Dead writer Jay Bonansinga. Make uncompromising decisions and develop your survival strategy.
THE WALKING DEAD: ROAD TO SURVIVAL FEATURES:
Fight Walkers & Survivors
• Battle fierce opponents and use your best survival strategy
• Headshot! Land critical hits and deal crippling blows to zombies and your enemies
• Attack with special melee and ranged attacks using deadly weapons like Michonne’s katana
Alliances and PvP RPG gameplay
• Raid enemies: Choose you battle strategy to raid enemy players for their resources
• Factions: Forge an alliance with other players to help each other through battles
• Territories: You and your Faction fight to claim and hold valuable land and resources by enemies
• All Out War: Face off against other Factions around the world in the ultimate limited time events
Strategy RPG - Capitalize on Strengths & Exploit Weaknesses
• Battle strategy is key to scoring powerful hits – but watch out for retaliating strikes
• Your battle strategy needs to keep the Survivors of Woodbury safe – Strike to win
Upgrade Your Survivors
• Level up and customize Survivors to enhance their weapons and skills
• RPG progression makes your Survivors stronger to cut down more walkers
• Collect new Survivors from The Walking Dead universe, each with their own specialized battle strategy
Maps & Locations From The Walking Dead
• Explore a new 3D map featuring real locations from the comics
Build your Base & Expand into the Wasteland
• Build and maintain your community of houses to hold Survivors, a Town Hall, a Workshop and more
Battle in Iconic The Walking Dead Locations
• Fight alongside your faction for control of well-known areas
• Battle, conquer and defend locations like Alexandria, Woodbury, Sanctuary and more
Live In-Game Events
• Play to obtain valuable resources and new, exclusive Survivors
Walkers tear at your city walls while desperate Survivors rip apart the town’s foundations from the inside. When the time comes to fight, what will you choose?
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Set in the grim universe of Robert Kirkman’s zombie-infested comic, The Walking Dead: Road to Survival makes you a key player in the struggle for survival. The breadth of things to do and familiar faces will delight franchise fans. Joined by Rick, Michonne and crew, you’ll fight the undead in harsh turn-based battles—then return to Woodbury (where the ruthless Governor reigns) and spend resources rebuilding the town. An appropriately gritty art style and decision moments that affect the story add even more heat to an already white-hot experience.
Save your time and money
What started out as a fun game has turned into the $hits because of the greed of $copely. New features designed to make them money are constantly rushed out causing bugs in the game. Not sure how you are supposed to compete when the app keeps crashing. Raised a ticket with support and they closed it saying it was a known issue. Players in my region are quitting daily. My region had almost 20 competitive factions when I started, down to 4 now. It’s all about money, money, money. Unless you are willing to spend hundreds of dollars each week, you’re just fodder for the whales.
I love this game, I pay the $15 a month to get extra coin. But today... after I've already uploaded the latest instalment it won't load. It wants me to upload what I've already uploaded. So here I'm stuck in a vicious cycle being referred to the AppStore, and back to being asked to upload. I'm missing out on helping my faction, immissing out on the coin I paid for and missing my 300 day streak.
Could've been a 5* review but to no avail....
- Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- 159.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Scopely Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Pack 1 $7.99
- Pack 2 $14.99
- Pack 4 $46.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.