Wallet is the simplest and easiest way to keep track of and secure your most sensitive information. Think of Wallet as your own flexible personal database, where you can store all of your web passwords, software license keys, credit card numbers, and more.
Wallet isn't just for passwords - Wallet's flexibility allows you to create custom groups to organize other types of data, such as contacts, account numbers, and more. You can even attach individual files from your Mac and view them on the go.
• Simple & beautiful user interface designed for ease of use and accessibility
• Military-strength 256-bit AES encryption
• Create, edit and view both groups and entries
• Global search lets you find any information instantly
• Automatically log into web pages using your Wallet info
• View attachments (photos, PDFs, Office documents, and more)
• Sync seamlessly with Mac and iOS devices (see below)
• Designed for iPhone and iPad
Wallet for iOS syncs wirelessly with multiple iOS devices, as well as with Wallet for Mac (sold separately on the Mac App Store).
• Sync with Mac and iOS devices anywhere over-the-air using Dropbox or your own WebDAV server
• Manually sync with your Mac using Wi-Fi
– Support for iPhone X
– Swipe to go back on iPhone
– Bug fixes and other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
So good to see updates again!
By far the best password manager I've used - on any platform. Really good to see the updates rolling in again and hope we see touch id support sometime soon.
Thanks for continuing to support and update this excellent and robust product.
Not too bad at all
I initially rated this at 2 stars, because I was unable to sync with my Wallet on the Mac. It transpired that Wallet on the Mac had been updated but Waterfall software never notified this (or the change of ownership) and so I was several versions behind and didn't know it. I've now downloaded the latest, have synced via MobileMe and its all good. One star lost because for some reason I could not get a sync between the iPhone and my Mac.
Update for June 2017:
Thank goodness, Acrylic Software has updated the iOS versions as it did the Mac versions, and I can now stop looking for an alternative. I see my first review was 7 years ago, and I am still using this software. Its excellent and will sync with iCloud or Dropbox. Does not require an annual fee, and for that I thank Acrylic.
- Acrylic Software
- 23.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Acrylic Software
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.