CARD BATTLING IN WARHAMMER 40,000. BUILD DECKS, LEAD ARMIES, WAGE WAR!
The eternal conflict of Warhammer 40,000 takes a new turn in Combat Cards, a card battler game featuring all your favourite miniatures.
Choose one of eight diverse factions or build a cross-faction alliance, collect the skulls of your enemies to open card packs and upgrade your cards to improve their stats and unlock unique traits.
Don the power armour of the Space Marines, or defend the Aeldari empire? Lead Orks into war, or reawaken the Necrons? Overwhelm worlds with the Tyranids, or fight for the Greater Good with the T’au? Serve the immortal Emperor of Mankind, or simply serve Chaos?
In the grim darkness of the far future there is only war!
• Tactical Combat: Build your deck of Combat Cards and battle other players in tactical duels. Will you take out their bodyguards or go straight for the Warlord?
• Create Your Deck: Use your points to build a deck around your Warlord and challenge other players in turn-based battles.
• Use your cards’ special rules and team up with allies to create cunning combos and dominate the battlefield.
• There is Only War: Take part in campaigns based on iconic Warhammer 40,000 battles and win great prizes. Stand against the AI and rise to the top of the leaderboards.
• Build the Ultimate Collection: Every card features an ‘Eavy Metal-painted Warhammer 40,000 miniature, each with its own upgrade path.
• Rank up to unlock new cards and take a larger deck into battle.
• Choose Your Allegiance: Collect every Warhammer 40,000 army - each with their own Warlords, special rules and unique fighting style.
Terms of Service
By accessing or using a flaregames product, you're agreeing to our Terms of Service (www.flaregames.com/terms-service/).
Warhammer Combat Cards is free to download and play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use these features, please disable in-app purchases in your device settings. According to our Terms of Service, Warhammer Combat Cards is allowed for download and play only for persons 16 years or more of age, or with explicit parental consent. You can read more here: http://www.flaregames.com/parents-guide/
Good news citizen, your game experience is about to receive major sanctioned improvements.
This new version includes:
• New look & feel: enjoy the new menus, battlefields and sound effects!
• Overall technical improvements.
• Bug fixes for recurrent problems.
This version runs in a newly sanctioned cogitator engine, so remember, it is your duty as an Imperial citizen to report any abnormalities to your nearest Inquisitorial support team at https://flaregames.zendesk.com/hc/categories/360000956353-Warhammer-Combat-Cards or via the in-game support system!
Ratings and Reviews
Love the game, could do with a few adjustments though
I enjoy the combat, love the characters, love the campaign and love customer support. The customer support so far has been much better than other games I play. The Facebook page for this game is an amazing addition as well!
I don’t love the matchmaking system. I don’t like going against someone with similar cards but the cards being so much higher in level. There’s also a difference with people who have been playing longer since they have the strong cards you get from the campaign. There are still bugs but these are being worked on.
And for people interested in downloading this game, stay on level 4 until you level up a lot of your cards and then go to level 5 to join campaigns. I found a jump in difficulty there!
Alright but buggy
When I first started the game it was awesome, it got a little dull after not acquiring any new units but that changed for the better. Now that I have levelled them up some get to attack as they are deployed. Likewise, so does the opponent, and bugs begin. My card will receive damage the second it is deployed, make its special attack, then the opposite makes its actual special attack, meaning I receive double the damage. What makes me want to delete the game is when I play a unit with 100+ wounds and it is killed before it gets to do anything thanks to this bug
Developer Response ,
Hello Thor Kruger, Thank you for your comments. Our developers are aware of the problem you report and will provide a fix in an upcoming version. Thank you for your patience.
Good foundations, needs more work
The game itself is great but there needs more, once you do 4 battles you have to wait because you can’t store more ‘time based packs’ there should be a system that gives you some kind of reward for more play (maybe a small amount of coins and/or plasma?) and really that’s all you can do in the game per day - 4 battles which takes maybe 20mins. This needs a change
Also it desperately needs clans and player search (I know it’s coming)
- Flaregames GmbH
- 443.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Well Played Games
- In-App Purchases
- PLASMA CACHE $12.99
- PLASMA CANISTER $4.49
- PLASMA HAUL $22.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.