Are you drinking enough water?
Waterlogged provides personalized charts and reminders to help you stay healthy and hydrated. Users can easily view their progress in meeting daily water drinking goals and customize the app based on the size and type of glass or water bottle.
Drink more water so you can crush your workout later.
- Apply custom photos to your cups to quickly record water intake
- Include oz, mL, L and other volume measurements for tracking
- Graphs to visually monitor your water consumption by day, week or year
- Fully integrated with Apple Health, Fitbit, MyFitnessPal & more! (Premium)
- Unlock reminders to help you build good hydration habits (Premium)
10 Benefits of Drinking More Water:
1. Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue
2. Promotes Weight Loss
3. Flushes Out Toxins
4. Improves Skin Complexion
5. Maintains Regularity
6. Boosts Immune System
7. Natural Headache Remedy
8. Prevents Cramps and Sprains
9. Maintains Body Temperature
10. Puts You in a Sunny Good Mood
Download the app now to set your daily goal! Takes less than a minute a day to improve your health. See why it's been featured by Dr. Oz, Lifehacker, Health Advocate, the Quench and more!
Read more about Waterlogged: http://blog.healthadvocate.com/2014/07/track-your-daily-water-intake-with-the-waterlogged-app/
Thanks for downloading Waterlogged for your hydration needs :)
In this version, we've made it even easier to track how much water you're drinking on the daily! This version includes:
-design and interface improvements
-general bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Stay hydrated for better health.
There is a lot to like, but...
I chose this app over another because of its integration with the health app. I like how I can customise and personalise a bit but would like that to go even further if possible. For example. I can use a picture of my favourite water bottle. But it would be a big boost for some psychological reason if that was the water bottle I saw on the main page and there was some interactive with it.
Why do you charge for such simple features? I have to pay for a reminder? Ridiculous. I'm not doing it. If I decide I really need reminding I'll go back to one of the free apps.
Too much poor quality advertising
I’ve had this app for over 12 months and initially loved it; was even considering buying the premium version. More recently though, the app seems buggy, with frequent crashes, with a huge increase in extremely poor quality advertising, which at times doesn’t load a clickable option to close it. So as a user I’m then stuck in really awful, annoying advertising hell, with the only option to quit and restart the app. A great app in theory, execution needs a rethink.
- Day Logger, Inc.
- 58.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, Frisian, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Maple Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Reminders $5.99
- Lifetime Subscription $5.99
- Unlock Reminders Sale $5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.