Way of Life - The Ultimate Habit Maker & Breaker
By Way of Life ApS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'Way of Life is the ultimate habit building app.' -- App Advice (http://appadvice.com/appguides/show/habit-building-apps)
Also recommended by Forbes, The New York Times, Marie Claire, The Guardian, Tech Cocktail, Business Insider, FastCompany, Entrepreneur and Lifehacker.
- Great app! This app may very well be the most useful app I've ever used!
- Best of the bunch - excellent. Just what I was looking for, easy to understand and use. Thank you.
- Awesome App - Flexible, easy to use. Greatly assists in creating habits.
Invest less than a minute daily to track, identify and change your habits with Way of Life's unique color system.
As you collect more and more information you will be able to easily spot positive and negative trends in your lifestyle:
• Am I exercising as much as I thought?
• Eating less and less fast food?
• Getting the fruits and vegetables I need?
• Sleeping well?
• Watching too many bad movies?
...or whatever is important to you. There are literally no restrictions on what Way of Life can monitor for you.
And, if you're the kind of person who needs to be reminded of things, you are going to love Way of Life's powerful reminders. You can setup a reminder for weekdays, weekends or specific days of the week, add a custom message and choose whether or not the reminder should sound an alarm. Way of Life will do everything in its power to keep you on the right track.
- Just the push I needed. The perfect little app to remind you of daily goals. Love it!
- Quick and easy - Need I say more?
- Top notch lifestyle app!
• Chains (a.k.a. Streaks)
• Bar charts with trend lines
• Pie charts
• Archive completed goals
• Scoreboard for instant feedback
• Multiple daily reminders(*)
• Note-taking capability
• Updating takes less than a minute a day
• Backup/Restore via Dropbox(*)
• Interactive walk-through
• Unlimited items (free version is limited to three items)
• Export to Dropbox, E-mail or another App as a CSV or Excel file.
• Passcode lock with Touch ID support
Connect with Way of Life:
(*)some features require that you buy the Premium version.
What's New in Version 3.2.0
The new 'Chain' feature (a.k.a. streaks) adds an extra layer of motivation towards your goal of getting as many green days as possible. The concept is simple:
Start a chain. Set a target. Chase it, beat it!
Whenever you extend your chain or reach your target you'll hear an affirmative sound (which can be turned off).
I like the idea of a motivational quote or affirmation pop up, mentioned in the above review. I think the app could have better breakdown charts, maybe a pie chart, break down per tags etc. I want to be able to compare between task & see which ones I've done the least or most via per cent. There are some habits I prefer to do only once a month or weekly, not everyday. Maybe this should be accommodated for somehow also. Highly recommend this app, as we are what we do... Be careful not to get too obsessive planning all this great habits and not actually doing them though!
This has been a great app, I've had since it first came out. Now, suddenly, functionality is behind an $8 paywall. I understand that the developers need to make money to continue to add features, and I would have gladly put in a couple of dollars. But I was happy with the old version, and am not using the new features, so $8 is way too high. It feels like a slap in the face to suddenly not be able to use the app unless I pay for features I won't use. It leaves me wondering when the next pay hike's going to be and how much it will cost. I don't think I'm going to stay with this app, I just don't trust the devs to not do the same thing again.
Excellent, intuitive, reliable
Congratulations to the makers of this app - I've tried a fair few habit trackers and this one is the best by far. The simple process for creating new habits and for looking back at recent trends is great. My only suggestion would be to allow users to view trendlines on more than one habit at a time - to make it easier to see the relationship between different habits. That could make it an even more effective life-changing tool :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 10 November 2015
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: Way of Life ApS
- © 2010 Way of Life ApS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases