Way of Life - The Ultimate Habit Maker & Breaker
By Way of Life ApS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'Way of Life is the ultimate habit building app.' -- App Advice (http://appadvice.com/appguides/show/habit-building-apps)
Also recommended by Forbes, The New York Times, Marie Claire, The Guardian, Tech Cocktail, Business Insider, FastCompany, Entrepreneur and Lifehacker.
- Great app! This app may very well be the most useful app I've ever used!
- Best of the bunch - excellent. Just what I was looking for, easy to understand and use. Thank you.
- Awesome App - Flexible, easy to use. Greatly assists in creating habits.
Invest less than a minute daily to track, identify and change your habits with Way of Life's unique color system.
As you collect more and more information you will be able to easily spot positive and negative trends in your lifestyle:
• Am I exercising as much as I thought?
• Eating less and less fast food?
• Getting the fruits and vegetables I need?
• Sleeping well?
• Watching too many bad movies?
...or whatever is important to you. There are literally no restrictions on what Way of Life can monitor for you.
And, if you're the kind of person who needs to be reminded of things, you are going to love Way of Life's powerful reminders. You can setup a reminder for weekdays, weekends or specific days of the week, add a custom message and choose whether or not the reminder should sound an alarm. Way of Life will do everything in its power to keep you on the right track.
- Just the push I needed. The perfect little app to remind you of daily goals. Love it!
- Quick and easy - Need I say more?
- Top notch lifestyle app!
• Bar charts with trend lines
• Pie charts
• Archive completed goals
• Scoreboard for instant feedback
• Multiple daily reminders(*)
• Note-taking capability
• Updating takes less than a minute a day
• Backup/Restore via Dropbox(*)
• Interactive walk-through
• Unlimited items (free version is limited to three items)
• Export to Dropbox, E-mail or another App as a CSV or Excel file.
• Passcode lock with Touch ID support
Connect with Way of Life:
(*)some features require that you buy the Premium version.
What's New in Version 3.1.2
Fixes critical bug.
I've tried loads of habit-changing/to-do apps and this is so far the best one.
I love that you can go back a few days and add what you did, even if you forgot to do it on the actual day - which means you don't lose your progress and you get a better analysis.
Adding notes to things is also another great feature, because you can explain why you failed to achieve it that day.
Many of these apps leave you feeling like you have failed because you missed a day or two, which not only results in no longer wanting to use it, but also diminishes the likelihood that you will keep up the good habits you're trying to achieve.
The design is fairly basic but I don't think that is a bad thing, it is easy to read and learn to use which again, is another plus compared to other, unnecessarily complex, apps.
I would love to see a few more things in there like perhaps the ability to add goals and goal dates and rewards and so on to condition the habits and keep track of successes.
And finally, a review ...
I rarely take the time to rate apps but since I've used this one for a year and a half, it might be time to give it some kudos. It has seriously helped me track habits and hit new goals. Even after all this time I am still surprised. Even if the habit honeymoon period fades, I find myself returning to it and starting again. Accountability and motivation are huge factors when you're trying to make changes, and this app gives you a leg up. I can be fickle with apps - they have to be really well-designed and tip top useful to stick with me. Way of Life is on my home page. That says it all really. Great app.
I like the idea of a motivational quote or affirmation pop up, mentioned in the above review. I think the app could have better breakdown charts, maybe a pie chart, break down per tags etc. I want to be able to compare between task & see which ones I've done the least or most via per cent. There are some habits I prefer to do only once a month or weekly, not everyday. Maybe this should be accommodated for somehow also. Highly recommend this app, as we are what we do... Be careful not to get too obsessive though!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 04 February 2015
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Way of Life ApS
- © 2010 Lars p Arendt
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases