Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way, Waze tells you instantly about traffic, construction, police, crashes, & more. If traffic is bad on your route, Waze will change it to save you time.
◦ See what’s happening - Alerts about traffic, police, hazards and more on your drive
◦ Get there faster - Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
◦ Easily listen to music - play your favorite apps for music, podcasts & more right from Waze
◦ Know when you’ll arrive - your Arrival Time is based on live traffic data
◦ Pay less for gas - find the cheapest gas along your route
◦ Always find the way - choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Be prepared, drive with Waze.
Saving time & avoiding traffic is even easier with these updates:
- Introducing Waze Audio Player! Listen to music, podcasts and more – all within Waze.
Ratings and Reviews
People power meets the open road in this amazing navigation app. Waze’s crowd-sourced alerts come from real drivers, not algorithms, delivering info you won’t see anywhere else to keep your commute flowing. The friendly interface and convenient detour routing really help the app shine, and its social-network integration make road trips with buddies a blast.
No right turns?
I have loved this app for quite a while and don’t mind the occasional quirk. Let me start with some positives. It’s not afraid of residential streets. It has great GPS when it can connect including speed with alerts, and speed detector/red light camera warnings, along with community warnings of potential hazards from pot holes to police. One thing that has happened a few times is instead of turning right at an intersection it takes you left to do a u-turn to get back on the road you were going. In the past several days it has taken that little quirk to a whole new level, taking me km’s (miles) out of my way to go simple routes, even just basically forward, often doubling, yes doubling! my trip time. My 18 min trip this morning took 45!! I’d like to list all the incomprehensible routes it has done to me over the past 9 days (that’s when it started acting up like this) but I probably won’t have enough characters in this review. I HAVE loved this app for quite a while, but the depression I am experiencing being very late to work the past 7 days isn’t worth it and driving me back to google maps. I’m being moderate with my rating as although I am highly unlikely to continue using it, it does have some very good features not available in google or apple maps.
Constantly get “No GPS” error
I was an early adopter with Waze years ago as I’d spent a small fortune buying all of the name-brand navigation apps and yet they either changed to subscriptions or had numerous issues they refused to fix. I raved about Waze to many friends and colleagues and as a result, most of them also adopted Waze and ditched their paid apps.
I loved Waze for years: it was always up-to-date, the traffic data was accurate and I could find businesses and other destinations that none of the other “top” apps could find. However, my wife and I (she with an iPhone 6 and myself with an iPhone X) have recently started encountering the “No GPS” error message all the time, even though every other GPS-related app on our devices has no issue whatsoever. The result has been that we’re driving and trying to follow the Waze troubleshooting steps at the same time, often taking 10 mins or so to do this whilst trying to navigate to our destination. We’ve missed exits, taken wrong turns and often been late for appointments.
We’re ditching Waze for now, at least until the company can get their act together and fix this critical problem. What point is there to having a GPS navigation app that won’t connect to GPS?!?!?!?
- 167 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Waze Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.