WD My Cloud
By Western Digital Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The newly redesigned My Cloud app makes sharing a lot easier. With the introduction of private sharing, you have total control over the sharing experience. The new Auto Backup feature helps preserve the memories on your mobile device. The My Cloud app also integrates with other cloud services, providing a centralized location for all your content.
My Cloud… Save everything. Access anywhere.
Supported cloud services:
· Google Drive
This app works with all WD cloud storage products as well as My Passport Wireless.
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WesternDigital
Follow us on Twitter: @WesternDigital
Follow us on Instagram: westerndigital
What's New in Version 4.4.7
- Added local notifications for improving Auto Backup
- Resolved Airplay Video Playback issue when App is in the background
- Playback support for MKV / FLV / AVI media using other media players
- Adobe Creative Cloud support
- Resolved Open In option failing
So far the most reliable network drive I've bought. The others have been LaCie which would keep losing the network.
I have found this a very easy app to set up and to use. It has given me access to all my document file with easy.
Works as advertised
Great functionality and performance on mobile devices. Native access to mycloud on laptop/deaktops is seamless.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 29 August 2016
- Version: 4.4.7
- Size: 76.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Western Digital Technologies, Inc.
- © 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.