Get accurate local weather forecasts from The Weather Channel. Easily find all the weather information you need to plan your life with confidence.
Rain, storm or shine: Plan your day, week or even your next vacation with the right tools and insights at your fingertips. The Weather Channel provides you with the weather information that matters to you, wherever you are, for the next 15 days.
The Weather Channel: Top 3 Features
1. Plan your day up to two weeks in advance with hourly & daily forecasts
2. Get your current conditions at a glance with weather data that’s relevant where you are.
3. Stay safe with extreme weather alerts.
Plan outdoor activities with confidence.
• Planning an adventure? Check the forecast so you don’t get caught in the rain.
• Want to catch that romantic sunset or go for a midnight swim? Get detailed information on sunset times, tides, phases of the moon and much more.
• Run smart with our Running index! Find the best possible running conditions and plan your perfect route.
Keep informed on the latest weather news.
• Stay safe during extreme weather events. From flash floods to hurricanes, we’ll send you live alerts with safety advice, so you know how to be prepared.
• Concerned about allergies this spring? Get high-risk allergy alerts to help you beat hayfever. Going on vacation? Check the air quality before you go! Air quality reports are now available for the US, UK, Spain, France, Germany, Mexico, China and India!
Easily access all of the weather information you need on your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.
• Get precise weather updates, severe weather alerts and more of your favourite features from any of your iOS devices!
• Quickly find all the weather data you care about in one place: your smart home screen!
• Ad Free subscription: Check your forecast without the inconvenience of ads.
Privacy & Feedback
If you have any questions or suggestions about our weather service, please do not hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Weather Channel’s fully reimagined and beautifully designed app has been carefully crafted with you in mind. We are actively reading your feedback and regularly updating the app experience to help you see weather like never before.
Please email us at email@example.com with any suggestions or questions.
Ratings and Reviews
No good for Aus
Weather forecast for Brisbane is always miles out, compared with other, local apps. Still seeing °F in places despite being set to metric. Tried this app on and off over the years, initially in Europe and now Aus, and I won’t waste any more time on it.
New Storm app is also utter garbage compared to the original Weather Underground app. Typical of a large company acquiring a company or service that worked well. Totally ruined.
Old program easier to see
Love your app always but although the info available is good it is so hard to see with small thin letters on a white background. Still a great and accurate app though. Love it.
Can’t swipe to go back to previous page
Only bad thing is you have to literally press the back button instead of swiping like every other app
- The Weather Channel
- 187.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 TWC Product and Technology, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.