Weathercube - Gestural Weather
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the wonderful world of Weathercube
> Apple's App of the Week.
> Listed in Apple's 'App Store Best of 2012'.
- The New York Times: "A Weather Report That’s Colorful, With a Chance of Fun."
- Mashable.com: "Weathercube turns the forecast into a sleek, touchable experience."
- Appadvice.com: "Weathercube is one stunning yet amazingly functional weather app."
- BeautifulPixels.com: "We simply cannot resist featuring the work of some talented designers and developers and giving them the exposure they deserve!"
Weathercube is the gestural weather app for iPhone. No buttons; just swipe, pinch and tap your way through the weather. We did all the work, so you have all the fun. It's clean, simple, hot and fresh at the same time!
Weathercube: it's the weather - in a cube - awesome!
- Completely interactive
Weathercube likes to be touched, so swipe, pinch and tap that thing without getting arrested!
- Unique hourly, daily and weekly view
Wear flip-flops or snowboots? The detailed hourly view shows the weather from hour to hour.
- Serving over 1.7 million cities
Database contains just about every city on the globe for your personal weather: whenever, wherever.
- Colorful themes
Personalize Weathercube to your preference with special colored themes.
- Available in multiple languages
Your local weather in your local language is our goal.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
We fixed a nasty bug that was causing a crash on iOS 8.
A review on the App Store would really make our day!
The weather has become useful!
I love this app, it's really intuitive. I enjoy the extra information that is provided such as wind speed, humidity and cloud coverage. I am a photographer, and these three extra information points are extremely useful when planning a shot.
I also love how it connects to my Pebble Steel smart watch! That's such an added bonus for this app.
However, this review is not 5 stars which means that I believe that there is room for improvements. These improvements, unfortunately, are sometimes the difference between keeping and discarding the stock Weather app altogether.
1. Sunrise and sunset times. These are featured on the stock app and not this weather cube app. It's such a big deal for a photographer like myself so I can plan the lighting for a shoot.
2. Within the Pebble watch face, there need to be options as to what is displayed. Maybe I do not want a weather status symbol, when I could have wind speed, for example. Also, if we don't have the CalendarCube app, we don't really want to shake for appointments. That could be used to display more weather information.
I would really appreciate if these issues are addressed in a later update. Other than that though, keep it up!
Simple, Elegant, Perfect
Absolutely love this Application. So wonderfully Simple, minimalist, modern and easy to use. Suits the iPad screen perfectly and better than any other weather app I've ever come across.
This is a great and simple app to use. Nice big display and seems to be very accurate.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 22 September 2014
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: V2 Digital Media B.V.
- © Appsuperb
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.