By Michal Frankowski
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Featured by The New York Times on Nov 22, 2012 (Software That Shows What Your Shiny New iPad Can Do) ***
WeatherMap+ is an interactive app, which allows you to pan and zoom around a map of the world, switch various weather layers in order to get a comprehensive view of both current and future weather events.
- detail up to 0.5 degrees on land or sea anywhere in the world.
- view how weather conditions change over time for your individual area and weather around the world
- get basic overview of cloudiness, precipitation, temperature, wind speed and pressure in a singe view
- switch between available layers: "all layers", "temperature", "wind speed", "pressure"
- see the weather forecast up to 5 days
What's New in Version 1.6
Multiple performance improvements and bug fixes
I use this app a few times every week when we are working out the best time of the day to book our golf games on the Mornington Peninsula.
I find it to be excellent and very accurate with regards the rain bands coming through, if any, during the days that we are playing.
For me, this is the best weather app for my needs and I would recommend it to everyone.
Thanks and keep up the good work.
The best weather app I have ever used. The different layers you can select are such a great idea. It gives you the big picture world wide when it comes to everything weather.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 27 October 2012
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Michal Frankowski
- © Michal Frankowski
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.