WebDAVNav Server is a basic WebDAV server which can be used to quickly share files and folders from your Mac with other computers, mobile devices and apps, including WebDAV Navigator available in the iOS App Store.
* Quick setup, select the folder to share and click the Start button
* Download, Upload, Rename, Copy and Move files in your selected folder
* Includes the ability to set a username and password if required
* Support for HTTPS using provided .p12 certificate and private key
* Option to generate self-signed certificate if required
* View shared folder contents through a web browser using the HTML interface
* Drag and drop folders on the status icon to start sharing a new folder
* Support for multiple shares
Ratings and Reviews
Super easy to setup
This app is super easy to setup and does what is should without complicated configuration, well done!
I’ve been struggling with macOS Server for days now. This programme is intuitive. I was able to start a WebDAV with ease. Thanks!
Does a good job!
Why haven’t I discovered this one before? I was looking for a simple WebDav server and here it is for free!
It’s easy to use, works well, and makes my Mac just a little more accessible around the place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.