Weeds of South-East Queensland and Northern NSW is an invaluable resource to advisors, researchers, students, landcare and bushcare volunteers, weed control officers and anyone interested in learning more about the weeds of south-eastern Queensland and north-eastern New South Wales.
This mobile app includes:
* A Lucid identification key to over 700 garden and environmental weeds found in south-eastern Queensland and north-eastern New South Wales.
* Fact sheets with in-depth descriptions of specific weeds and notes on impacts.
* Glossary of commonly used botanical terms, and a best practices guide to identifying weed species.
* Report weeds to your local council - coming soon!
* Over 8,000 colour photos!
The latest version of the South-East Queensland and Northern NSW has a much reduced storage footprint, images used in the identification tool are downloaded as required, with the option to download images to your device for use offline or when using the app with poor network connectivity.
We would like to thank the following Queensland councils who supported the development of this app and content and helped make it freely available:
Brisbane City Council
Sunshine Coast Council
Gold Coast City Council
Gympie Regional Council
Bundaberg Regional Council
Updated version of the app including new functionality, updated identification key and additional species fact sheets.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.