By WeekCal B.V.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***** BEST CALENDAR APP WORLDWIDE *****
Whether you use iCloud, Exchange or Google calendar, Week Calendar is the most user friendly and the all-round calendar app worldwide for everyone that needs to get the most out of their calendar app. Does your ordinary iPhone or iPad calendar give you insufficient insight and options? Then Week Calendar is the solution for you.
Week Calendar provides a clear and detailed overview based on day, week, (mini)month or year level. Week Calendar breaks through the limitations of the standard calendar and adds functionality to improve your calendar usage.
PACKED WITH USEFUL FUNCTIONS
Move your appointments by simply dragging, copying and pasting. Clear up a busy schedule by assigning different colors to various appointments and events. Powerful reminder functions make sure you’ll always remember your events. Customizable week numbers or repetitive options and many other functions suited to your own personal needs.
FAST AND EASY TO USE
Adding, repeating and moving events is much easier with Week Calendar. With a magnificent user interface and intuitive usability, Week Calendar is a pleasure for both regular as well as power users.
SUBSCRIBE TO HOLIDAYS, SPORTS AND OTHER EVENTS
Add additional subscriptions to sports games, national holidays and more to your calendar from the Calendar Store.
INTEGRATED GROUP EVENT PLANNER BY CALLY
Easily create group events and invite participants using Cally integrated group event planner. In just a few simple steps you create an event, suggest locations and dates and invite the participants.
MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES
● Apple Watch app (iPhone)
● Magnificent overview of your appointments and events
● Viewing all your events for the week at one glance
● Calendar overview by day, week, month and year
● Simply relocate events using drag and drop
● Quickly add events on the right time using tap-and-hold
● Completely adaptable and customizable Tools menu to quickly change appointments and events
● Integrated group event planner by Cally
● Invite participants / share appointments and events by e-mail, Messages, WhatsApp
● Local calendar invite, enabling you to send invitations using a local calendar too.
● Works without setup for all calendar services supported by iOS (iCloud, iCal, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV, Birthdays, Subscriptions)
● Pinch to zoom
● Various icons for different events
● Link contacts to events
● Rotates with screen
● Event templates
● Easy-to-read widget
● Advanced recurrence rules
● Customizable display
● Time Zone Support
● Navigate with: Apple & Google Maps, Citymapper, Garmin, Here, iGo, Maps.me, Moovit, MotionX, Navigon, Sygic, TomTom, TransitApp, Waze, Yandex, 高德地图
● Alternate Calendars (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Islamitic & Persian)
● Batch operations
● Full customization of events
● Adaptable week numbers
● Available in many languages
Do you have questions, complaints, or comments? Please share them with us at email@example.com. You can also find the most frequently asked questions and tips on using Week Calendar on our website.
What's New in Version 11.0.2
iOS 11 is out and so is an update to your favorite calendar application! We have been busy testing Week Calendar on the latest iOS and making sure that it stays reliable and fast.
The last release introduced a brand new iMessage app that can be used to share your upcoming and recently viewed events with individuals and groups without leaving iMessage. We hope that is helpful to you and would love to hear about how you would like us to keep improving it!
This is a maintenance release with fixes for some issues that we have discovered since the last version.
As always, we love receiving feedback about how we are doing and what we could do to continue developing Week Calendar as the only calendar application that you need. Thanks for your support!
Its pretty good but could be better
This has a lot of easy features that other calendar apps don't. The new emojis are nice too. Its the best calendar app I've tried.
Annoyingly it doesn't allow you to put in a phone number. It used to recognise a phone number and when you selected the appointment, then copy and paste into the phone. It no longer does this meaning that if I want to call or text a contact to notify them I will be late I have to go in to the appointment, edit and then go to where I've typed the phone number next to their name and select, copy and then paste into the phone.
It would be great if they simply added a phone number field for calling or texting appointments and link it to the phone/message functions so there is no need for copy and pasting.
The Agenda View
I'm all about the agenda view - think "Week to a Page" hardcopy diary meets the digital age. I find most online calendars unreadable, THIS is totally doable. If you've been having trouble transitioning from hard copy diary to something online, then this is for you. You'll still have to work a little to set it up and get used to it, like anything, but it's totally worth it. I'm several months in and highly recommend.
This is an excellent app. Looking at my week in a graphical format is the single most important view for me and this app does that very well. I guess the name says it all. I particularly like being able to pinch zoom the time scale on the fly and double tap to switch from day to full week view
I would love to see an iPhone X update soon.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 09 October 2017
- Version: 11.0.2
- Size: 95.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: WeekCal B.V.
- © WeekCal BV
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Calendar store package deal$3.99
- Calendar store package deal$1.99