SLIM DOWN IN 8 WEEKS.
The first running app on the App Store designed specially for weight loss.
Make your running serve your goals!
The key to effective and resistant weight loss lies in the right combination of an exercise and healthy eating. With our app you’ll get a plan of short interval running workouts and meal plans with yummy healthy recipes to achieve your weight loss goals.
Burn maximum of calories with unique interval plans of running, walking and sprint intervals.
- Choose the best suitable plan based on your goals, level and physical condition;
- Have workouts 3 times per week only and get fit fast;
- Make your workouts shorter and get results faster thanks to smart interval training plans;
- Enjoy the variety of unlimited plans to lose weight, maintain results, keep fit and active;
- Free run feature allows to run and keep tracking your results without sticking to any training plan.
Get specially tailored meal-and-training plans to lose weight fast.
- Enjoy hundreds of yummy recipes with step-by-step instructions;
- Learn what to eat on breakfast, lunch, dinner and between them to make healthy and tasty choices;
- Follow a healthy, nutritionally-balanced meal plan sufficient in vitamins and microelements;
- Use our water tracker with reminders to stay hydrated;
- Meal plan is featured with the shopping list.
Listen to cool workout mixes to increase motivation and improve your results.
- Music tempo adjusts to your workout pace – music speeds up as you run faster;
- 1000+ newest music mixes from various DJs;
- New mixes are added every day.
All you need is to do your best during a workout, the app will do the rest.
- Choose your personal trainer, from sweet and encouraging to tough and military-style;
- Enjoy detailed audio instructions for every training;
- Get voice encouragements and stats updates during your runs;
- Adjust the amount of audio feedback;
- Keep record of every workout and track your overall progress;
- Mark your mood, weather and take notes about your workout;
- Take pictures during your runs right from the app;
- Synchronize with Apple Health, Fitbit, Runkeeper and MapMyRun.
Learn hundreds of useful healthy eating, workout and clothing tips, which are regularly updated.
The download and usage of Running for Weight Loss app is free of charge. The upgrade to Premium provides access to the variety of training plans and audio coaches, meal plans, running playlists and turns the advertisements off.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $39.99 per year (price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Featured in Washington Post, AppleInsider and Huffington Post. Featured by Apple in “Best Apps for Runners,” “Get in Shape,” “Hit the Ground Running in 2016.”
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
With every update we make certain you get the most of the app.
So here’s the latest: we threw a going-away party for our bugs and they’re gone by now. Also, a number of performance-boosting improvements took place to make sure your app experience gets only better.
If you have any suggestions or questions at all email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your love of running <3
Ratings and Reviews
Get rid of the constant pop ups and it’s a good app.
I really think this app is well designed and has a good premise, but man, every time I click on something, it’s a pop up to upgrade, a pop up to download another of their apps, a pop up to upgrade, and a pop up to upgrade. Is annoying me enough to go premium? Almost, but not enough to make me give it a good review.
Edit based on response from app owner: after receiving what appears to be a generic response (I’ve read some of the other reviews and the response is almost word-for-word) from the app owner about ‘enjoying the app for free’, that is the problem. How can you ‘enjoy’ a free app that bombards you with pop ups every time you click on a different option? It’s a terrible user experience.
Hello! We are really sorry for this unpleasant experience and will consider your feedback regarding pop-ups with the team. Please, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if there is anything we can do to help you.
I’ve been using this app on and off for over a year now and I’ve had great success with it, it helped me lose more than 4 kilos at the start of my weight loss journey and has more recently increased my fitness exponentially as well as helping me shake a few kilos I gained back over my exam period. The only recent problem I’ve been having is the GPS. Since the last update it keeps not being able to find a signal for the first 1.5km of my run which makes the whole thing inaccurate and it’s really frustrating not having my major running milestones recorded.
Hello! So nice to hear that you keep training with our app. Sorry for this temporary issue with the GPS, we'll get this checked for you and fix as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us via in-app support or email@example.com along with the details. Looking forward to hearing back from you!
Love this app
I been a runner for years I often find myself bored and looking for new fun ways to improve my running! I don’t have to think about it the trainer tells me when to run ect. Only thing I would critique is the play lists. They need new ones to be added almost fortnightly for us that use the app every day. I think it was months before they updated them and that sucked.
Hello there. It's a pleasure for us to know you're enjoying our app! We'll continue our hard work in order to deliver you the very best experience. 👍
- Verv Inc.
- 235 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Verv Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership $14.99
- Premium membership (1 month) $14.49
- Premium Membership $13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.