By Western Power
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Keep track of power outages in your area with the Western Power mobile app.
• Receive push alerts and SMS notifications for the latest power outage updates.
• Learn when network maintenance is planned for your suburb.
• Access the latest estimated restoration times during a power outage.
• Register multiple properties, including your primary residence, rental properties or family members’ homes.
• Sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft or Google+ accounts (or create a custom account just for the app).
It’s easy to get started! Once you’ve signed up, all you need is your street address or the meter number on your Synergy bill.
How can we improve this app? Tell us what you think about the app and how we can enhance it to improve your experience. Email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.0.5
Fixed issue where push notifications were not delivered to some clients.
Support for custom notification delivery.
Minor user interface updates.
Would be good if it worked.
Never keeps you logged in so you don't get notifications. Defeats the whole purpose of having the app. Initially I created an account and then WP said I should not use that as there are issues. Was told to use Facebook which still doesn't keep me logged in.
This app never works!! What am I meant to do when the phone lines are that full with people calling in and I want to know when my power is coming back. This app always says there's a problem with connecting and now it won't even let me add a property. Fix it or I won't keep the app
If you want people to use your app make sure it works. Says it cannot connect, there is nothing wrong at my end suggest you look at your side and fix the problem. At the moment it is useless, DON'T waste your time to download it, it doesn't work.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 22 February 2017
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 16.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Electricity Networks Corporation
- © Electricity Networks Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.