The Global Currency Card is a reloadable prepaid Visa card used to make payments in multiple currencies, either in person or online, wherever Visa cards are accepted. You can choose from 11 currencies, locking in the exchange rate when you load funds onto the card.
It’s a simple, secure and convenient way to shop, whether online or overseas.
The mobile app helps you manage your card on the go. You can:
- View your wallet balances and transactions
- Add currency wallets
- Transfer money between your wallets, exchange money, remove wallets and change your wallet order
- Temporarily block and unblock your card
- Report lost or stolen cards and change your card PIN
- Change and reset your username and password
- Set transaction alerts via push notifications
- Track your load limit
About the Global Currency Card
The Global Currency Card is available to Westpac Bank customers with an Australian residential address, over 16 years of age.
For more information visit westpac.com.au/globalcurrencycard.
Your money is protected by Chip and PIN card security with the Visa Zero Liability Policy, protecting you from any fraudulent charges or unauthorised purchases*.
Learn more about keeping your mobile secure, visit westpac.com.au/mobilesecurity.
Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
Within Australia: 1300 797 470 (local call cost)
Outside Australia: +61 2 9155 7744 (standard call charges apply)
Things you should know
Downloading the app is free. Internet connection is needed to access the Global Currency card app. Normal mobile data charges apply. Please be aware that you may incur internet data charges through your mobile network or internet service providers for using the app whilst roaming. Information is current as at 14 August 2017. You should read the Westpac Global Currency Card Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making a decision and consider whether this product is appropriate for you. Obtain a copy of the PDS online at westpac.com.au/globalcurrencycard. This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider its appropriateness having regard to these factors before deciding to acquire this product. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714, is the distributor of this product. Rev Australia Pty Ltd ACN 117 378 953 AFSL 401610 manages the Westpac Global Currency Card product for Cuscal Limited ACN 087 822 455 AFSL 244116, an authorised deposit-taking institution and a member of Visa International. Cuscal Limited is the issuer of the product but does not take deposits from you. Westpac is not responsible for and does not guarantee this product or card or your ability to access any prepaid value or the use of this product or card. Before using Internet Banking or Phone Banking, please read the Terms and Conditions. Before using Mobile Banking or Tablet Banking, please read our Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions at westpac.com.au.
* Visa Zero Liability Policy covers Australian and New Zealand issued cards and does not apply to ATM transactions, transactions not processed by Visa or certain commercial transactions. Cardholders should notify their issuer promptly of any unauthorised Visa use. Please consult your issuer for additional details.
We support Apple iPhone iOS 8.0 and above. Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
- Accessibility and page loading speed improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I like the Card....but the App just continues to crash which makes it useless especially when overseas.
Open up and immediately crashes - glad I am not overseas
Never Had an issue 👍👍👍👍
- Westpac Banking Corporation
- 63.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2017 Westpac Banking Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.