Westpac Banking for iPad
By Westpac Banking Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed specifically for iPad, Westpac Banking for iPad makes banking as simple as a tap and a swipe.
• Sign in using a 4 digit passcode or your fingerprint. Fingerprint sign in available on iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 with iOS 8 and above.
• Check account balances and view transactions
• Search up to 3 years’ transaction history
• View and save eStatements
• Access foreign currency accounts^
• Switch between personal and business accounts
• Transfer money between accounts or Pay Anyone
• Pay bills with BPAY®
• View, search and email past payments
• Schedule or future date payments for up to 24 months
• Approve Pay Anyone, BPAY, bank cheque and international payments
• Edit or delete payees, billers or international payees
• Westpac Protect™ SMS Code, SecurID tokens and our Security Guarantee1 help protect you on your iPad
• Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• Open a savings, transaction, credit card or BT Super for Life account
Find us in Australia and overseas
• Locate your nearest Westpac ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Global ATM locator - ideal for when travelling overseas. Save on ATM withdrawal fees* by using Westpac's Global Alliance ATM locator to find one of the 50,000 Global Alliance ATMs located worldwide.
Always keep your app up to date to access the full range of features and the latest enhancements, including stability improvements.
• Help & FAQs: westpac.com.au/tabletbankinghelp
• Contact Us: westpac.com.au/contact-us
• Wesbite: westpac.com.au/tabletbanking
• Facebook: facebook.com/Westpac
• Twitter: twitter.com/Westpac
Things you should know:
Fees and charges apply. Read the terms and conditions available at westpac.com.au/westpacliveterms before deciding if the product is appropriate for you.
Westpac Banking for iPad is for use by Westpac Australian customers only. Westpac New Zealand customers should download the Westpac New Zealand Mobile banking app.
Downloading the app is free, but standard fees and charges for using Online Banking still apply. Also be aware that you may incur Internet data charges through your mobile network or Internet service providers.
1 Westpac's security guarantee means we'll refund your money if your account is compromised due to internet fraud, as long as you comply with Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your computers, tablets and mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
* The $5 ATM withdrawal fee is waived if you withdraw cash using your Westpac Debit MasterCard at a Global Alliance ATM. Other fees and charges are payable including a Westpac 3% foreign transaction fee.
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
SecurID is a registered trademark of EMC Corporation.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
What's New in Version 3.6
Essential update for i0S9: Update to the latest version of Westpac Banking for iPad to ensure you can continue to bank on your iPad with iOS9.
- minor fixes and enhancements.
- view and search past payments
- email past payment receipts
Business customers can also:
- approve bank cheques
- approve international payments (fees apply)
Great new features that were really needed!
One suggestion for another update that I would appreciate would be if you would add a Foreign Exchange Calculator.
Having the calculator on site- where it's actually needed (ie: instead of opening up a separate app prior to banking to work out exchange rates etc), seems to me to offer a much more convenient and seamless experience for its given purpose and appears (to me anyway), to be a natural addition to a banking website.
BTW, I noticed that one of your major competitors has one;)
Having said the above, this particular update contains some excellent improvements and is much appreciated, thank you very much!
Looking forward to your next update and hoping you give my suggestion some serious thought:)
Too many taps...
Okay so the app logs off automatically after a little while - that's good. But why when I open the app again do I need a screen informing me I've logged out. Just take me back to the login screen and ask for my fingerprint! Why do I need to tap twice to use my fingerprint?
This app would without a doubt be the worst I have ever used.
It's so full of bugs it need fumigating and lacks so many features to do anything. Save you time and use the browser based software.. Although the new version just released is hardly any better.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 13 September 2015
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 65.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Westpac Banking Corporation
- Copyright © 2015 Westpac Banking Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.