Westpac Banking for iPad
By Westpac Banking Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Westpac Banking for iPad makes banking as simple as a tap and a swipe. This app is for Australian customers.
• Sign in using a 4 digit passcode or your fingerprint. Fingerprint sign in is available on iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 and iPad Pro (with iOS 8 and above)
• Check account balances and view transactions
• Search your transaction history (search back up to 3 years)
• View and save eStatements
• View your BT Super for Life and BT Panorama Super
• View eligible Home and Contents, Car and Landlord Insurance policies
• Access foreign currency accounts
• Switch between personal and business accounts.
• Transfer money between accounts, Pay Anyone or BPAY® bills
• View, search and email past payments
• Set up recurring payments
• Set up future dated payments for up to 24 months in advance
• Approve payments
• Edit or delete payees, billers or international payees.
• Westpac Protect™ SMS Code, SecurID tokens and our Security Guarantee^ help protect you
• Reset your password instantly with SMS Code.
• Forgot your Customer ID? Tap 'Forgot' on the sign in screen to retrieve it
• Update your address, phone number and email address
• Download an interest and tax summary
• Download a Proof of Balance
• Download a 30, 90 or 120 day transaction listing
• Going overseas? Notify us before you go to help us protect you from fraud
• Lost your card? Report a lost or stolen card immediately so that we can stop all transactions on your account
• Change your daily payment limit (max. limit applies)
• Activate your debit or credit card
• Request a replacement debit or credit card
• Switch to eStatements (for eligible accounts).
Find us in Australia and overseas
• Locate your nearest Westpac ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Find one of the 50,000 Global Alliance ATMs when overseas and save on ATM fees*.
Business customers can also
• Approve payments (domestic and international)
• Make multiple payments, and save them as templates for future use.
• Help & FAQs: westpac.com.au/tabletbankinghelp
• Contact Us: westpac.com.au/contact-us
• Website: westpac.com.au/tabletbanking
• Facebook: facebook.com/Westpac
• Twitter: twitter.com/Westpac
Things you should know:
Fees, charges and credit criteria may apply. Read the terms & conditions for Online Banking (westpac.com.au/westpacliveterms) & each relevant product or service (westpac.com.au/disclosure-documents) before making a decision.
This app is for use by Westpac Australian customers. Westpac New Zealand customers should download the Westpac New Zealand Banking for iPad app.
Downloading the app is free, but standard fees and charges for using Online Banking still apply.
^Westpac's security guarantee means we'll refund your money if your account is compromised due to internet fraud, as long as you comply with Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
*The $5 ATM withdrawal fee is waived if you withdraw cash using your Westpac credit card or Debit MasterCard at a Global ATM Alliance ATM. Other fees and charges may be payable. A 3% Westpac Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas debit or credit card withdrawals. A 2% cash advance fee applies to credit card withdrawals where the "Credit" option is selected. A list of Global Alliance members is available at westpac.com.au/unstoppableyou. Excludes American Express® cards.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
SecurID is a registered trademark of EMC Corporation.
Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
What's New in Version 4.7
• Track the progress of your Credit Card or Personal Loan application
•. Enhanced fraud detection to keep your money safer.
Note: The keyboard extension is no longer available.
If you are having issues, please delete and re-install the app to ensure you have the latest version.
Very user friendly
The Westpac app is very easy and convenient to use. Access is just one screen to enter and very safe. I would recommend this app to any Westpac customer. I have used this while overseas and it ticks all the boxes for giving me control of my accounts at all times and super simple access.
home screen can be better
i find the app, once i have signed in to be very clear and precise.
the home screen, before you sign in is too cluttered for me, with branding, menus, and useful but slightly hidden functions.
i think westpac could make the start of this app better, given the quality of the app after you sign in.
i am giving a 4 star rating because there is always room for improvement, especially as iOS itself improves, but this in no way should detract from the praise i have for such a useful app.
i no longer use the web version and i cant remember the last time i actually visited a bank.
The very first time I used this application I was able to navigate around the site without any frustration it is simply and easy to use
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 18 September 2017
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 96.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Westpac Banking Corporation
- Copyright © 2017 Westpac Banking Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.