Westpac Banking for iPad makes banking simple. This app is for Australian customers.
• Sign in using a 4 digit passcode or your fingerprint on eligible devices
• Check account balances and view transactions
• Search your transaction history (up to 3 years)
• View and save eStatements
• View your BT Super for Life and BT Panorama Super
• View eligible Home and Contents, Car and Landlord Insurance policies
• Access foreign currency accounts
• Switch between personal and business accounts
• Transfer money between accounts, Pay Anyone or BPAY® bills
• View, search and email past payments
• Set up recurring payments
• Set up future dated payments for up to 24 months in advance
• Approve payments
• Edit or delete payees, billers or international payees
• Create PayID payees, enabling you to send real-time payments to mobile numbers registered as PayIDs (eligible personal customers with a PayID linked to a Westpac account)
• Westpac Protect™ SMS Code, SecurID tokens and our Security Guarantee^ help protect you
• Reset your password instantly with SMS Code
• Forgot your Customer ID?, Tap 'Forgot' on the sign in screen to retrieve it
• Update your address, phone number and email address
• Download an interest and tax summary
• Download a Proof of Balance
• Download a 30, 90 or 120 day transaction listing
• Going overseas? Notify us before you go to help us protect you from fraud
• Lost your card? Report a lost or stolen card immediately so we can stop all transactions on your account
• Change your daily payment limit (max. limit applies)
• Activate your debit or credit card
• Request a replacement debit or credit card
• Switch to eStatements (for eligible accounts)
Find us in Australia and overseas
• Locate your nearest Westpac ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Find one of the 50,000 Global Alliance ATMs when overseas and save on ATM fees*.
Business customers can also
• Approve payments (domestic and international)
• Make multiple payments, and save them as templates for future use.
• Help & FAQs: westpac.com.au/tabletbankinghelp
• Contact Us: westpac.com.au/contact-us
• Website: westpac.com.au/tabletbanking
• Facebook: facebook.com/Westpac
• Twitter: twitter.com/Westpac
Things you should know
Fees, charges and credit criteria may apply. Read the terms & conditions for Online Banking (westpac.com.au/westpacliveterms) & each relevant product or service (westpac.com.au/disclosure-documents) before making a decision.
This app is for Westpac Australian customers. Westpac New Zealand customers should download the Westpac New Zealand Banking for iPad app.
Downloading the app is free, but standard fees and charges for using Online Banking still apply.
^Westpac's security guarantee means we'll refund your money if your account is compromised due to internet fraud, if you comply with Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
*The $5 ATM withdrawal fee is waived if you withdraw cash using your Westpac credit card or Debit MasterCard at a Global ATM Alliance ATM. Other fees and charges may be payable. A 3% Westpac Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas debit or credit card withdrawals. A 2% cash advance fee applies to credit card withdrawals where the "Credit" option is selected. A list of Global Alliance members is available at westpac.com.au/unstoppableyou. Excludes American Express® cards.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
SecurID is a registered trademark of EMC Corporation.
Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
• Create PayID payees, allowing you to send real-time payments to mobile numbers registered as PayIDs (eligible personal customers only with a PayID linked to a Westpac account).
If you are having issues, please delete and re-install the app to ensure that you have the latest version.
Ratings and Reviews
Quick & easy.
I much prefer using the app over the website because it is a lot easier to navigate. I’m getting on in age, so a 4 digit sign-in is easier to remember than a customer number & password.
I use an IPad for all my online stuff, paying bills, etc. My only one issue with the app, is that I don’t get the option to print my payment receipts when I pay my bills, unless I send the receipt to myself via email. So, I still have to use the website to pay bills where I have that option.
I agree with review on Sept 26 about the sign in page for the app. I find after you sign in it has no button to sign back in. Just a feedback button and one that goes to Westpac travel. Best to declutter it and have a sign in there all the time even when just signed out.
Would be good to have feature to like or agree with other reviews also but I guess that’s a feature for the whole App Store. Would be five stars if I didn’t have to waste my time trying to fix this issue.
Being able to bank when I have the time, usually after hours, is wonderful. Going to the local branch now is a painful experience with only two tellers and an open office environment, everyone knows your business as there’s always at least six people waiting in line to be served. This app saves me at least 20 minutes waiting in a line when I can make banking hours.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.