Westpac Banking for iPad
By Westpac Banking Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed specifically for iPad, Westpac Banking for iPad makes banking as simple as a tap and a swipe.
• Sign in using a 4 digit passcode or your fingerprint. Fingerprint sign in available on iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 with iOS 8.
• Check account balances and transactions
• View and save eStatements
• Transfer money between accounts or Pay Anyone
• Pay bills with BPAY®
• Schedule and manage upcoming payments
Find us in Australia and overseas
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Global ATM locator - ideal for when travelling overseas. Save on ATM withdrawal fees* by using Westpac's Global ATM Alliance locator to find one of the 50,000 Global Alliance ATMs located worldwide.
Tablet Banking gives you the same great security features as Westpac Online Banking. Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens help protect you on your iPad.
• Open a savings, transaction, credit card or BT Super for Life account
• Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• Delete payees (Pay Anyone, international and BPAY) & Amend payees (Pay Anyone and BPAY) from the payee list^
• Search up to 3 years’ transaction history^
Business customers can also:
• Schedule or future date payments for up to 24 months
• Switch between personal and business accounts
• Access foreign currency accounts
For those customers who haven’t had their accounts upgraded to the new Westpac Online Banking platform (Westpac Live) your account will be migrated in the next few months. Until then, you will continue to use the classic Westpac Tablet Banking features.
Or call technical support on: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
Westpac Banking for iPad is for use by Westpac Australian customers only. Westpac New Zealand customers should download the Westpac New Zealand Mobile banking app.
Downloading the app is free, but standard fees and charges for using Online Banking still apply. Also be aware that you may incur Internet data charges through your mobile network or Internet service providers.
Westpac's security guarantee means we'll refund your money if your account is compromised due to internet fraud, as long as you comply with Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your computers, tablets and mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
^This feature is unavailable for customers who have not been upgraded to the new Westpac Online Banking platform (Westpac Live).
*The $5 ATM withdrawal fee is waived if you withdraw cash using your Westpac Debit MasterCard at a Global Alliance ATM. Other fees and charges may be payable including a 3% foreign transaction fee.
For customers who haven’t been upgraded to Westpac Live Online Banking, please read these terms & conditions:
For customers on Westpac Live Online Banking, please read these terms & conditions:
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
SecurID is a registered trademark of EMC Corporation.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit license 233714.
What's New in Version 3.2
Introducing simplified sign in to Tablet Banking. Create a 4 digit passcode or sign in using your fingerprint. Fingerprint sign in is available on iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 with iOS 8.
Minor fixes and enhancements.
This App Doesn't Work Correctly.
Despite the new simple login function being set up, the next time I use the app it's back to the old customer no: password: option.
It doesn't work, so throw some money at it and make it function please.
Also, every time you upgrade your app from the App Store, all the new setting get wiped and it's back to the same dumb ole default login page.
Very irritating considering it's been like that from the beginning!
Still can't get it right!
The March 2015 version of the Westpac App is still not working correctly. On the pay anyone page the 'TO' and 'FROM' descriptions are in the wrong spots. I get the from description showing up in my transaction history, whereas the To description should be coming through. The IPhone version works fine- why won't the IPad version?
What's the problem? This is a great app
Westpac, while there's always a nugget of gold in every piece of feedback - positive or negative - please continue to develop this product as you plan; you're doing an awesome job! Thank you. And for those users who want a great banking app, this is it.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 19 March 2015
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 52.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Westpac Banking Corporation
- © Copyright (c) 2015 Westpac Banking Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.