Westpac Banking for iPad
By Westpac Banking Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed specifically for iPad, Westpac Banking for iPad makes banking as simple as a tap and a swipe.
• Sign in using a 4 digit passcode or your fingerprint. Fingerprint sign in available on iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 with iOS 8 and above.
• Check account balances and view transactions
• Search up to 3 years’ transaction history^
• View and save eStatements
• Access foreign currency accounts^
• Switch between personal and business accounts
• Transfer money between accounts or Pay Anyone
• Pay bills with BPAY®
• View, search and email past payments^
• Schedule or future date payments for up to 24 months^
• Approve Pay Anyone, BPAY, bank cheque and international payments^
• Edit or delete payees, billers or international payees^
• Westpac Protect™ SMS Code, SecurID tokens and our Security Guarantee1 help protect you on your iPad
• Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• Open a savings, transaction, credit card or BT Super for Life account
Find us in Australia and overseas
• Locate your nearest Westpac ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Global ATM locator - ideal for when travelling overseas. Save on ATM withdrawal fees* by using Westpac's Global Alliance ATM locator to find one of the 50,000 Global Alliance ATMs located worldwide.
For those customers who haven’t had their accounts upgraded to the new Westpac Online Banking platform (Westpac Live) your account will be migrated in the next few months. Until then, you will continue to use the existing Westpac Tablet Banking features.
Or call technical support on: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
Fees and charges apply. Read the terms and conditions before deciding if the product is appropriate for you.
Westpac Banking for iPad is for use by Westpac Australian customers only. Westpac New Zealand customers should download the Westpac New Zealand Mobile banking app.
Downloading the app is free, but standard fees and charges for using Online Banking still apply. Also be aware that you may incur Internet data charges through your mobile network or Internet service providers.
1 Westpac's security guarantee means we'll refund your money if your account is compromised due to internet fraud, as long as you comply with Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your computers, tablets and mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
^ This feature is unavailable for customers who have not been upgraded to the new Westpac Online Banking platform (Westpac Live).
* The $5 ATM withdrawal fee is waived if you withdraw cash using your Westpac Debit MasterCard at a Global Alliance ATM. Other fees and charges are payable including a Westpac 3% foreign transaction fee.
For customers who haven’t been upgraded to Westpac Live Online Banking, please read these terms & conditions:
For customers on Westpac Live Online Banking, please read these terms & conditions:
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
SecurID is a registered trademark of EMC Corporation.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
What's New in Version 3.3
Westpac Live customers can now:
- view and search past payments
- email past payment receipts
Westpac Live Business customers can also:
- approve bank cheques
- approve international payments (fees apply)
Minor fixes and enhancements.
Works fine. I bank half the time on my iPad and half on my PC. the iPad is better. I guess I use my PC when making payments in advance, whereas I am mower likely to be paying in arrears when I use my iPad. Keep up the good work.
I don't mind the Westpac app on my iPad its had a few hiccups but all in all its pretty easy to use. Better then Nab i deleted that app its terrible.
Another update to this app, and still they haven't bothered to fix the terminal bug that crashes whenever you try to log in on an iPad without Touch ID. Terrible attention to customer service, makes me want to change banks.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 05 May 2015
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 52.7 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Westpac Banking Corporation
- Copyright © 2015 Westpac Banking Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.