Westpac Mobile Banking
By Westpac Banking Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Westpac Mobile Banking gives you greater flexibility to securely manage your funds at your convenience:
• Check account balances and transactions
• Schedule and manage payments
• Transfer money between accounts or Pay Anyone
• Schedule and pay bills with BPAY ®
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia or one of our Global Alliance Partners' ATMs when overseas
• Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• View and save eStatements
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens will offer you added security.
• Open a savings or transaction account within 60 seconds
• Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators)
• Travel checklist and currency converter
If you have a problem accessing Westpac Mobile Banking via the App, try uninstalling and reinstalling the App or alternatively,
Google+ : www.plus.google.com/+westpac
Or call technical support on: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
1. This service is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Westpac New Zealand customers should visit https://sec.westpac.co.nz/mobile on their mobile.
2. Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
3. The research and share trading service is only available to Westpac Online Investing customers. To apply, visit westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting. Online investing through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221 AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930 AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group. The Participant is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, this information is directed to and available for Australian residents only. You should read the Financial Services Guide ("FSG"), which is available at westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting.
4. Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your computers and mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
What's New in Version 5.03
Global ATM locator - ideal for when travelling overseas. Save on ATM fees by using Westpac's ATM Global Alliance locator to find the nearest Barclays, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America or ScotiaBank ATM and more.
Very convenient & very user friendly
Very convenient & very user friendly.
- Pay Anyone function in particular requires confirmation number, sent as text to your phone.
Optional memory of your customer/login number (which is great as I always am forgetting mine).
I have never had fraud issues with Westpac Online. I have with other banks via internet.
***Needs touchpad input for password, like the internet site.
Overall, I am very happy with this app and would recommend it to anyone banking with Westpac.
App is very useful. Glad they haven't switched to pin security as passwords are more secure and the same as Internet banking anyway.
The new update does not allow you to login to the app whilst on wifi anymore. You have to turn wifi off and use your 3G/4G mobile data. Also it does not save your customer number anymore either. Disappointing to release an app update that kills a lot of features that used to work flawlessly.😔
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 11 February 2014
- Version: 5.03
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Seller: Westpac Banking Corporation
- Copyright © 2011,2012,2013 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.