Westpac Mobile Banking
By Westpac Banking Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Westpac Mobile Banking you can take your bank with you wherever you go. Get Cash without your card on Mobile or receive the cash code on your Apple Watch, Swipe left for Quick Balance^, Enjoy Super fast sign in with your fingerprint or 4 digit passcode. It's a secure and convenient way to bank.
• Quick Balance – view the available balance of up to 3 eligible accounts without signing in to Mobile Banking^
• Sign in with a 4 digit passcode
• Sign in using your fingerprint (available on iPhone 5s, 6 and 6 Plus with iOS 8 and above)
• Set up account, payment and security alerts
• View and search transactions
• Show/hide or group accounts
• View and transact on shared access
• View and transact on foreign currency accounts
• View and save eStatements.
• Transfer money between accounts, Pay Anyone or BPAY® bills
• Email payment receipts
• Manage payees and BPAY billers
• Send payments overseas (to existing payees)
• Schedule and manage recurring payments
• Approve payments.
Get Cash without your Debit Card
• Use Get Cash to withdraw cash from any Westpac ATM in Australia without a Debit Card (daily and weekly limits apply)
• Report a lost or stolen card
• Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• Update your contact details
• Travelling overseas? Notify us before you go to help protect you from fraud
• Change daily payment limits (max. limit applies)
• Change your daily cash withdrawal limit (when linked to a Handycard, subject to account terms).
• Find your nearest Westpac ATM or branch in Australia
• Receive a Get Cash code on your Apple Watch, requested via the app on your iPhone
• Receive overseas travel notifications
• To use Westpac Mobile Banking on your Apple Watch you’ll need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 5 or above with iOS 8.2 or above.
• Open a savings or transaction account
• Apply for a Credit Card, Personal Loan or Westpac Global Currency Card.
• Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators).
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
•Manage user access
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates.
Find us in Australia and overseas:
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Save on ATM withdrawal fees when overseas by using Westpac's Global ATM Alliance Locator to find one of the 50,000 Global Alliance ATMs*.
Always keep your app up to date to access the full range of features and the latest enhancements, including stability improvements.
Forgot your password? Go to the app sign in page and simply reset your password.
• Help & FAQs: westpac.com.au/mobilebankinghelp
• Contact Us: westpac.com.au/contact-us
• Website: westpac.com.au/mobilebanking
• Facebook: facebook.com/Westpac
• Twitter: twitter.com/Westpac
Things you should know:
^Not available on all accounts. For a full list of eligible accounts visitinfo.westpac.com.au/quickbalance
*The $5 ATM withdrawal fee is waived if you withdraw cash using your Westpac Debit MasterCard at a Global Alliance ATM. Other fees and charges may be payable including a Westpac 3% foreign transaction fee.
This app is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
Fees, charges and credit criteria may apply. Read the terms and conditions for Online Banking and each relevant product or service before making a decision available at westpac.com.au/westpacliveterms
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
©2015 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 233714.
What's New in Version 6.42
• General fixes and enhancements to support iOS9.
• If you are having issues, please delete and re-install the app to ensure that you have the latest version.
• Optimised for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
• Fix for fingerprint and 4 digit passcode sign in
Does what it needs to but takes the long way
I use this app all the time. It is very useful. However, there are some really annoying things the developers really should have asked some better designers about. The make a payment section is particularly clunky with headings and form descriptions not being labeled in the same colours. The worst part about the app is the login screen. Why on earth is there a blank page as the login screen????? You have to either swipe or click login actually do anything. Why not get rid of that screen and have it already swiped to the right so you can see your quick balance or get cash buttons immediately? This two stage login is redundant and defeats the purpose of having an app that is meant to speed transactions up not slow them down.
Getting even better
Love their news app. Simple and easy to use, adding BPay, quick view account balances without having to log in and fingerprint entry. Awesome!
Sometimes a little slow to load...
Works great on my iphone6, had to get Westpac to update my internet banking to get all the features, but love the new layout, very intuitive. Agree with the other comment re: doesn't log in due to slow overseas connections. That has been a little frustrating for a frequent traveler.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 10 September 2015
- Version: 6.42
- Size: 85.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Westpac Banking Corporation
- © 2015 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.