Westpac Mobile Banking
By Westpac Banking Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Westpac Mobile Banking gives you the convenience and flexibility to manage your banking on the go.
• Quick Balance – view the available balance of up to 3 eligible accounts without signing in to Mobile Banking^
• Sign in using a 4 digit passcode
• Sign in using your fingerprint (available on iPhone 5s, 6 and 6 Plus with iOS 8 and above)
• Set up account, payment and security alerts
• View and search transactions
• Show/hide and group accounts
• View and transact on shared access accounts
• View and transact on foreign currency accounts
• View and save eStatements.
• Transfer money between accounts, Pay Anyone or BPAY® bills
• Email payment receipts
• Manage payees and BPAY billers
• Send payments overseas (to existing payees)
• Schedule and manage recurring payments
• Approve payments.
Get Cash without your Debit Card
• Use Get Cash to withdraw cash from any Westpac ATM in Australia without a Debit Card (daily and weekly limits apply)
• Find your nearest Westpac ATM or branch in Australia
• Receive a Get Cash code on your Apple Watch, requested via the app on your iPhone
• Receive overseas travel notifications
• To use Westpac Mobile Banking on your Apple Watch you’ll need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 5 or above with iOS 8.2 or above.
Update your details
• Report a lost or stolen card
• Change your contact details
• Help us protect you from fraud – simply notify us before you travel overseas.
• Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• Change daily payment limits when you need to pay more (max. limit applies)
• Change your daily cash withdrawal limit (when linked to a Handycard, subject to account terms).
• Open a savings or transaction account
• Apply for a Credit Card, Personal Loan or Westpac Global Currency Card.
• Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators).
Business customers can also
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates.
Find us in Australia and overseas
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Save on ATM withdrawal fees when overseas by using Westpac's Global ATM Alliance Locator to find one of the 50,000 Global Alliance ATMs*.
For those customers who haven’t had their accounts upgraded to Westpac Live your account will be migrated in the next few months. Until then, you will continue to use the classic Westpac Mobile Banking features.
Or call technical support on: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
^Not available on all accounts. For a full list of eligible accounts visit
*The $5 ATM withdrawal fee is waived if you withdraw cash using your Westpac Debit MasterCard at a Global Alliance ATM. Other fees and charges may be payable including a Westpac 3% foreign transaction fee.
This app is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
Fees, charges and credit criteria may apply. Read the terms and conditions for Online Banking and each relevant product or service before making a decision.
For customers who haven’t been upgraded to Westpac Live Online Banking, please read these terms & conditions:
For customers on Westpac Live Online Banking, please read these terms & conditions:
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
©2015 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 233714.
What's New in Version 6.41
• General fixes and enhancements.
• Optimised for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
• Fix for fingerprint and 4 digit passcode sign in.
Re-write this app from scratch! Please!
This would have to be the slowest app on my iPhone 5s. It lags badly when you sign in and out. Fingerprint and passcode sign in never works, I just keep going in circles with the message “please setup passcode or fingerprint sign in again” ad infinitum. I eventually give up and skip the process. With every new update I optimistically try and set it up again but to no avail. Having said that, once I actually get in the app though, it works fine, until I sign out and have to wait while it seems to hang to the point you wonder if it has crashed or is it just slow shutting down.
The worst app I've ever used
Terrible! The app doesn't display you're actual balance. It also does not give any explanation of your transactions, instead it merely says direct debit- $10. Somehow I'm supposed to figure out when and where I made the transaction. So so bad. The BankSA app is a lot more user friendly, as it displays your current balance and provides clear details of each transaction. I'm going to return to BankSA.
Though there are a few glitches, I don't understand why the app has so many bad reviews :) but other than that, good job!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 18 August 2015
- Version: 6.41
- Size: 85.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Westpac Banking Corporation
- © 2015 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.