Westpac Mobile Banking
By Westpac Banking Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Westpac Mobile Banking you can take your bank with you wherever you go.
• Snapshot – view your available balance and recent transactions for up to 3 accounts, and transfer money between these accounts. All without having to sign in^.
• Sign in with a 4 digit passcode
• Sign in with your fingerprint on iPhone 5s and above (with iOS 8 and above)
• Get Cash - use Get Cash to withdraw cash without a debit card from any Westpac ATM in Australia (daily and weekly limits apply)
• Pay to Mobile - pay someone using just their mobile number*.
• Set up account, payment and security alerts
• Search transactions
• Show/hide or group accounts
• View and transact on foreign currency accounts
• View and save eStatements.
• Transfer money between accounts, Pay Anyone or BPAY® bills
• Email payment receipts
• Manage payees and BPAY billers
• Send payments overseas (to existing payees)
• Schedule and manage recurring payments
• Approve payments.
• Download a Proof of Balance report
• Download a 30, 90 or 120 day transaction listing report
• Temporarily block transactions on your card for up to 15 days. Available on personal credit and MasterCard® debit cards**
• Report your card lost or stolen
• Reset your password with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• Travelling overseas? Notify us first to help protect you from fraud
• Change your daily payment limit (max. limit applies)
• Activate a credit or debit card (using your iPhone camera to scan and enter your card details)
• Update your contact details.
• View your Quick Balance^
• Find your nearest Westpac ATM or branch in Australia
• Receive a Get Cash code on your Apple Watch, requested via the app on your iPhone
• Receive overseas travel notifications
• To use Mobile Banking on your Apple Watch you’ll need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 5 or above with iOS 8.2 or above.
• Open a term deposit, or a savings or transaction account
• Apply for a credit card, personal loan or Westpac Global Currency Card
• Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators)
• Order ahead at selected cafés with Hey You#.
Find us in Australia and overseas:
• Locate your nearest Westpac ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Find a Global Alliance ATM when overseas.
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Manage user access
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
• Transfer funds to corporate and purchasing cards.
• Help & FAQs: westpac.com.au/mobilebankinghelp
• Supported devices: westpac.com.au/devices
• Contact Us: westpac.com.au/contact-us
• Website: westpac.com.au/mobilebanking
• Facebook: facebook.com/Westpac
• Twitter: twitter.com/Westpac
Things you should know:
*You can send and receive payments to Australian mobile numbers and bank accounts only. Terms, conditions and limits apply.
**Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for 15 days or until reactivated. The card will automatically reactivate after 15 days if you do not cancel the card.
^You can’t transfer money between business and personal profiles in Quick Balance. For eligible accounts visit info.westpac.com.au/quickbalance
#Hey You is a trademark of Beat the Q Holdings Pty Limited ABN 67 601 969 840.
Some features and functions including fingerprint sign-in may not work on jailbroken devices.
This app is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Internet connection is required. Normal data charges apply.
Fees, charges and credit criteria may apply. Read the terms & conditions for Online Banking (westpac.com.au/westpacliveterms) & each relevant product or service at (westpac.com.au/disclosure-documents) before making a decision.
®Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
©2016 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
What's New in Version 7.1
• Quick Transfer - transfer money between your eligible accounts in just a few taps within Quick Balance^.
If you are having issues, please delete and re-install the app to ensure you have the latest version.
I like the App
I like this App, I have never had any problems with it over the past 4 years of use. Having the option of creating a PIN number provides quick, easy access. It is easy to navigate once inside, they don't make major changes that require a Uni degree to understand it, I just want to manage my money without to much trouble & this app does it. Happy customer.
Not Sure Of This App
As the title mentions: I'm not too sure of this app, as it's changing with each update. Although the app makes things only slightly easier.
The most recent update shows I have a certain amount of money and open it to view where it came from (which the app isn't able to do), but then changes to a lower amount and acts as if the first thing that I selected never existed.
At other times, the app is either down and/or I can't sign in.
The scores are telling you something
With most scores being either five-stars or one star, there is something specifically wrong for some people with this app. I think it might be hardware or some people wanting non-standard setup of their phone. The app cannot cater for the marginal dwellers
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 14 December 2016
- Version: 7.1
- Size: 94.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Westpac Banking Corporation
- © 2016 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.