Westpac Mobile Banking
By Westpac Banking Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Westpac Mobile Banking gives you the convenience and flexibility to manage your banking on the go.
• Sign in using a 4 digit passcode or your fingerprint. Available on iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus.
• Check account balances and transactions
• View eStatements
• Transfer money between accounts or Pay Anyone
• Pay bills with BPAY®
• Make international payments to existing payees
• Schedule and manage recurring payments
Get Cash without your Debit card
• Get Cash – use your mobile to get cash out from any Westpac ATM without a debit card.
Find us in Australia and overseas
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Global ATM locator - ideal for when travelling overseas. Save on ATM fees by using Westpac's ATM Global Alliance locator to find the nearest Barclays, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America or ScotiaBank ATM and more.
Mobile Banking gives you the same great security features as Online Banking. Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
• Open a savings or transaction account
• Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators)
• Travel checklist and currency converter
• Overseas Travel Notifications
- Notifications to advise customers of nearest Global Alliance Partner ATM when travelling overseas
- Notifications to prompt customers to advise Westpac of travel plans prior to travelling overseas
• Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
For those customers who haven’t had their accounts upgraded to the New Westpac Live your account will be migrated in the next few months. Until then, you will continue to use the classic Westpac Mobile Banking features.
Or call technical support on: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
This service is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Westpac New Zealand customers should visit https://sec.westpac.co.nz/mobile on their mobile.
Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
Online investing - the research and share trading service is only available to Westpac Online Investing customers. To apply, visit westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting. Online investing through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221 AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930 AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group. The Participant is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, this information is directed to and available for Australian residents only. You should read the Financial Services Guide ("FSG"), which is available at westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting.
Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your computers and mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
For customers who haven’t been upgraded to Westpac Live Online Banking, please read these terms & conditions:
For customers on Westpac Live Online Banking, please read these terms & conditions:
What's New in Version 6.0
New ways to sign in to Mobile Banking – using a 4 digit passcode or your fingerprint. Available on iPhone 5S, 6 and 6 Plus.
New look sign in screen – swipe to Get Cash, find the nearest ATM, view products & services and other Westpac apps.
Needs quite a bit of work
Apps are made to be easier to read and follow and use on a smaller device, this does not seem to be the case for this app.
1. It's NOT made to fit the iPhone 6/plus.
2. Too many links to press just to log in. I should be able to open the app, and straight away put in my passcode/Touch ID WITHOUT having to button my way to the login!
It seems this is just an app that opens up the Westpac online, in other words, just a shortcut. This needs to be well integrated from the very first page upon opening the app.
3. This is simply the desktop page cramped into an app! I think for now I will continue to just sign in on safari! After all, what's the point of having an app that does the EXACT same thing as the webpage does? It looks the same and functions the same way. Honestly, some of the links/buttons are just too small for an iPhone. A mobile app is just that, MOBILE! Meaning it's easier and quicker and 'at-my-fingertips!'
Firstly no support for higher resolution iPhone 6 and 6 Plus devices. Please fix everyone else has by now.
Secondly fingerprint sign in is fantastic but once you have a bad read it will require you to log in the old way and set it up again. Also why do I have to press log in, just make the app prompt for the fingerprint as soon as I open it if it already knows this is how I want to log in.
Useless to Me
This app requires iOS 7.0 or later. Not much use to Westpac customers who have older iphones which can only be updated to iOS6. I like my good old iphone and why should I have to replace it for the sake of one app that Westpac can't seem to make accessible for their entire customer base. Looks like I won't be able to do mobile banking with Westpac anymore so will perhaps revert to my other bank who doesn't make things so difficult. I give this app a big fat 0 rating as I can't even use it!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 28 January 2015
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 31.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Westpac Banking Corporation
- © 2015 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.