Westpac Mobile Banking
By Westpac Banking Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Westpac Mobile Banking you can take your bank with you wherever you go.
• Quick Balance - view your available balance, recent transactions and Altitude reward points without signing in (for up to 3 accounts)^
• Sign in with a 4 digit passcode
• Sign in with your fingerprint on iPhone 5s and above (with iOS 8 and above)
• Get Cash - use Get Cash to withdraw cash without a debit card from any Westpac ATM in Australia (daily and weekly limits apply)
• Pay to Mobile - pay someone using just their mobile number*.
• Set up account, payment and security alerts
• View and search transactions
• Show/hide or group accounts
• View and transact on shared access accounts
• View and transact on foreign currency accounts
• View and save eStatements.
• Transfer money between accounts, Pay Anyone or BPAY® bills
• Email payment receipts
• Manage payees and BPAY billers
• Send payments overseas (to existing payees)
• Schedule and manage recurring payments
• Approve payments.
• Download a Proof of Balance report
• Download a 30, 90 or 120 day transaction listing report
• Temporarily block transactions on your card for up to 15 days. Available on personal credit and MasterCard® debit cards**
• Report your card lost or stolen
• Reset your password with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• Travelling overseas? Notify us first to help protect you from fraud
• Change your daily payment limit (max. limit applies)
• Change your daily cash withdrawal limit (when linked to a Handycard, subject to account terms)
• Activate a credit or debit card (using your iPhone camera to scan and enter your card details)
• Update your contact details.
• View your Quick Balance^
• Find your nearest Westpac ATM or branch in Australia
• Receive a Get Cash code on your Apple Watch, requested via the app on your iPhone
• Receive overseas travel notifications
• To use Mobile Banking on your Apple Watch you’ll need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 5 or above with iOS 8.2 or above.
• Open a term deposit, or a savings or transaction account
• Apply for a credit card, personal loan or Westpac Global Currency Card
• Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators)
• Order ahead at selected cafés with Hey You#.
Find us in Australia and overseas:
• Locate your nearest Westpac ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Find a Global Alliance ATM when overseas.
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Manage user access
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
• Transfer funds to corporate and purchasing cards.
• Help & FAQs: westpac.com.au/mobilebankinghelp
• Supported devices: westpac.com.au/devices
• Contact Us: westpac.com.au/contact-us
• Website: westpac.com.au/mobilebanking
• Facebook: facebook.com/Westpac
• Twitter: twitter.com/Westpac
Things you should know:
*You can send and receive payments to Australian mobile phone numbers and bank accounts only. Terms, conditions and limits apply.
**Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for 15 days or until reactivated. The card will automatically reactivate after 15 days if you do not cancel the card.
^ For eligible accounts visit info.westpac.com.au/quickbalance
#Hey You is a trademark of Beat the Q Holdings Pty Limited ABN 67 601 969 840.
Some features and functions including fingerprint sign-in may not work on jailbroken devices.
This app is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Internet connection is required. Normal data charges apply.
Fees, charges and credit criteria may apply. Read the terms & conditions for Online Banking (westpac.com.au/westpacliveterms) & each relevant product or service at (westpac.com.au/disclosure-documents) before making a decision.
®Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
©2016 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714
What's New in Version 7.0
Swipe left to:
• see your Quick Balance, recent transactions and Altitude reward points in ‘Snapshot’
• use Get Cash, and find your nearest ATM in ‘On the Go’
• quickly access our most popular services.
View your transaction history for closed credit card accounts (eligible accounts only).
If you are having issues, please delete and re-install the app to ensure you have the latest version.
Why bad reviews?
This app does what it's supposed to do without any hiccups, at least for me. I've seen a lot of apps that work fine but have low reviews, I'm starting to think perhaps people are not using it correctly? The quick balance works fine, the Touch ID login is great. App provides some details in transaction history which is great. The only thing this app would be missing for me would be NFC payment, however Apple isn't letting devs play with NFC on iPhone means that this feature might not come soon. So maybe westpac can offer Apple Pay? Like ANZ. Do it. Pretty plz.
Poor, poor, poor!
Worst app ever! What's the point of a banking app if the information isn't up to date/current? We live in an instant, digital world where everything is done via computers so it doesn't seem too much to ask for my banking information to be up to date! Otherwise what is the point?! Seriously! Why bother with it when it can't accurately tell me what transactions were made under 24hrs ago. I can understand a 1-2 hour transition period, but having to wait over 24hrs before you can see your account activity is ridiculous- plus it's still often wrong then anyway.
might need to fix some bugs
Took me a couple times to delete and upload the app again and again to see the movement of my money. the response of money moving in, out or across my accounts used to be immediate and i could see the the payment was successful. now i'm having to log in and out several times to see the final update. kind of annoying. hope you can look into this.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 22 September 2016
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 91.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Westpac Banking Corporation
- © 2016 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.