What's Up? is a fantastic free app utilising some of the best CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) methods to help you cope with Depression, Anxiety, Anger, Stress and more! With a beautiful, modern design, simple heading and easy-to-follow methods, you can get to what helps you the most in seconds!
• 12 common negative thinking patterns and simple methods to overcome them
• 10 great metaphors to help you cope with negative feelings
• A comprehensive diary to keep your thoughts and feelings together in, including the ability to rate feelings on a scale out of 10
• A positive and negative habit tracker. Set goals to practice those good habits while ending the bad ones!
• A catastrophe scale. Put your problems into a better perspective when things are too much
• A grounding game containing over 100 fun questions to help keep you grounded and in the present when stress is taking over
• 3 simple breathing techniques for keeping calm and relaxed
• Forums! Talk with people that may be feeling just like you from all around the planet, without worrying about the like/dislike system
• More than 70 positive quotes, with the ability to add your own and share them with the world!
• Protect your personal data with a pass-code, including either a number only pass-code or a more complex one
• Sync your data between your devices (not just Android) and back up your data so you never lose it
• Themes, including over 20 different colors to choose from in customizing the app
Want to get in contact? Send me a message via my Facebook page here goo.gl/BKFmWF or shoot me an email at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
My psychologist recommended this app to me before she went on holiday. I have found it extremely helpful, user friendly and gentle. I especially like the diary feature where you can also “rate” your day. Thank you for such a good app!
Dangerous quote - beware
I think this app has many great features... one of the best I've come across, until it presented a terrible quote that can be taken the complete wrong way for anyone who's feeling suicidal. I won't repeat it here for fear of anyone being triggered, but I have reported it and asked for it to be removed.
Please be more careful with the words you say as many using this app are already in a dark place and are very fragile.
BEST MENTAL HEALTH APP
I love this app so much, it always makes me feel grounded and better when I need support immediately. It's my go to for whenever I'm feeling stressed or anxious. Highly recommendable
- Jackson Tempra
- 9.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Jackson Tempra
- In-App Purchases
- Small Donation $1.49
- Large Donation $5.99
- Medium Donation $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.