WhereAreYou? is an application that allows you to look at the Facebook events you are going to and allows you to select attendees that you wish to meet up with.
If you select an attendee and they also select you then you will be able to track each others location when at the event.
For privacy reasons your location is only used when you are on the events tracking screen and only shown to people who you have allowed when they are also on the same screen.
The primary use for the event is for small scale meet-ups and for event such as outdoor festivals where finding people in a crowd can be difficult.
Please note that the application uses GPS tracking and continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Improve event loading progress feedback for large events.
- Prevent initial run and the Facebook sign-in then not moving to next screen
- reinstate Facebook ad on event loading screen
- Add setting to control how long cached Facebook profile images are retained
(greater caching speeds up future loading but at the expense of 5kB per attendee)
- Raymond Stone
- 55.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Galactic Computing Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.