Where's My MIT Bus?
By Vladimir Grinman
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Where’s My MIT Bus? Version 1.0
Developed by Alex Grinman
This app is intended for faculty, staff, and students of Massachusetts Institute of Technology who use shuttle buses to get to work or to school. It can help them decide if they have to rush to make the bus, or if they can finish some work or study.
- Universal app; supports iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
- Real-time arrival predictions for all MBTA bus stops
- Real-time bus locations for all MBTA routes
- View official MBTA Alerts
- Guided navigation to help riders find their stops
- View entire route path with all stops and buses on the map
- Walking directions to any MBTA stop
- Save stops as Favorites to ensure quick access at any time
- Quick access to predictions for the last viewed stop
- Automatic refreshing of predictions and bus locations
This app relies on data obtained from MIT's partnership with NextBus to provide real-time bus arrival predictions. We offer a pre-filled template to report problems, letting riders send feedback and improve the accuracy of predictions.
This app requires an Internet connection (3G, 4G, LTE, or WiFi).
What's New in Version 2.3
- Completely redesigned and optimized for iOS 7
- Re-order and edit Favorites from the home screen
- Delay indicator added to predictions
- iPad user experience simplified
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 23 February 2014
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 19.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vladimir Grinman
- © 2011 Alex Grinman
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.