Where's My Water?
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the GAME OF THE YEAR award-winning puzzler!
Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt to guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts!
• Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles!
• Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating!
• Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights!
• Synchronization – Share your hard earned progress across multiple iOS 5 devices!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower!
Allie is the sewer's most creative alligator. Her quirky spirit and artistic talents made her a star. Now, the gators have crafted a one-of-a-kind steam-powered musical instrument, and can't wait to hear her play it! Help Allie get the steam she needs and enjoy her take on classic Disney tunes.
Cranky, a real gator’s gator, has a big appetite and will eat anything, from tires to old fish bones. But he refuses to eat his greens! Use the dirty purple water to clear the algae on Cranky’s plate so he can gobble up his “food”.
Catch this fancy teleporting Mystery Duck in this special chapter and hint hint - timing is everything! Find all kinds of surprises including the biggest duck ever, MegaDuck and cute little Ducklings!
Some stories may require a small additional price but try the FREE levels today!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets. Follow Swampy @SwampyTheGator on Twitter.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
A great casual puzzler.
This is an excellent puzzler for all ages: very charming, not too hard but still good fun. Its structure is (ironically) miles ahead of the game's sequel: you unlock more levels just by collecting enough ducks.
If you find yourself addicted to the Swampy levels and wanting more, you can make in-app purchases to unlock the Cranky, Allie, and Mystery Duck level packs. Each of these offers a different twist on the basic gameplay, and is worth the investment if you enjoy the game as much as I do. (The early level unlocks, however, are a waste of money and should be ignored.)
Because of the in-app purchases, caution is in order when allowing your kids to play - but other than that, Where's My Water is a perfect family game. I won't touch the sequel with its dreadful freemium structure, because the original is by far the best.
Literally the best game on the entire App Store
Fantastic, fun, addictive, I run out of superlatives when talking about this game. Hugely entertaining. I keep going back again & again to play it and have purchased the in-app extra level packs (Cranky's Story & Magic Duck) and can recommend them too. A very well-earned five stars!
I love this game. I've finished it many times over the past year. Just one bug though, in Allie 3-12. The purple water is supposed to shoot over the other side of the screen to activate the red gates and it doesn't. It falls into the bomb.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 26 July 2016
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- Size: 90.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2011 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cranky's Story$4.49
- Mystery Duck$4.49
- Allie's Story $1.49
- Locksmith - One Lock$1.49
- Locksmith - All Swampy Locks$7.99
- Locksmith - All Cranky Locks$2.99
- Sale Pack$5.99
- Locksmith - All Mystery Locks$7.99
- Locksmith - All Allie Locks $2.99
- Mystery Duck Sale Pack$1.49