Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Air Conditioner, Airplane Travel, Amazon Jungle, Beach Waves Crashing, Blowing Wind, Blue Noise, Boat Swaying in Water, Brown Noise, Camp Fire, Cars Driving, Cat Purring, Chimes Chiming, City Streets, Clothes Dryer, Crickets Chirping, Crowded Room, Dishwasher Rinsing, Extreme Rain Pouring, Frogs at Night, Grandfather Clock, Hair Dryer Blowing, Heartbeat, Heavy Rain Pouring, Light Rain Pouring, Ocean Waves Crashing, Oscillating Fan, Pink Noise, Rain on Car Roof, Rain Storm, Running Shower, Running Water, Stream Water Flowing, Thunder Storm, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Train Ride, Vacuum Cleaner, Violet Noise, Water Dripping, Water Sprinkler, White Noise
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with additional free sound downloads from the White Noise Market app or website: https://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Record and professionally loop sounds without being an audio engineer!
• Revolutionary Mix Pad editor for creating new soundscapes like a DJ with support for adjusting sound position, sound variance, volume, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix
• Upload and Share your recordings and mixes with the White Noise Market app
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• All screen resolutions supported including iPhone X, iPhone 5-8+, and iPad
• Portrait and Landscape orientations supported.
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Heart favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorites view
• Set Music alarms that slowly fade in so you wake refreshed
• AirPlay sounds to Bluetooth devices or Apple TV
• Remote media controls on lock screen and headphones
• Advanced controls for volume, balance, pitch, mixing with iPod music, looping the playlist, custom alarm snooze times, and more
• Upgrade to the full version to have audio play in the background and to remove advertising.
White Noise has been featured by popular TV shows (Today Show, Dr. Oz Show, FOX&Friends, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon), major media outlets (NBC News Today, Health Magazine, The Washington Post, NY Times, CNET, Esquire, PC Magazine), and raved about by millions of satisfied customers. Visit our website at https://www.tmsoft.com/ for more details.
White Noise was created for the original iPhone in 2008 by TMSOFT and has been continuously updated with new features. Download the full version of White Noise for background audio, additional alarms, Apple watch integration, and no ads. Just tap the + button and upgrade to learn more.
Download new sounds at https://whitenoisemarket.com/
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WhiteNoiseApp
Follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/whitenoiseapp
Support and FAQ info at https://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise/support/
Added 'News' to the side menu so you can get the latest on what the White Noise team is working on! Added push notifications so we can alert you when White Noise articles are available (probably once a month). Added crashlytics to improve stability, updated libraries to be GDPR compliant, and other minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. I’m a light sleeper and moved to an apartment on a street that is way busier than I thought it would be. Thanks to this app I can sleep all night including through street sweepers around 2am, garbage collectors around 5am, trucks from about 5:30am and general traffic including buses after that.
I had bought a white noise machine but that didn’t solve the problem. Now I listen to this app all night through sleep headphones (the ones where the speakers are in a headband so you’re not wearing uncomfortable earbuds or bulky headphones).
Thank you so much to the developers for giving us so many wonderful features in the free version. I don’t really need to upgrade to the paid version but I’m going to do it anyway to support the generous developers, they’ve given me the precious gift of sleep and deserve to be paid for all the updates and free features they keep adding on.
Go ahead and download this version - you have nothing to lose and lots to gain.
PS I recommended this app to my sister for her newborn baby and it worked a treat. Just don’t put the sound up too high.
I love this app
This is one of the best apps I have on my iPad. I am a light sleeper and need to have some sort of background noise (not music) going thru the night to help me sleep. I was going to buy a white noise machine, but then read about this app. It's brilliant. Took me a few nights to realise it still works with my iPad cover down, and it hardly uses any battery power that way. I am partial to the brown noise option. Fantastic.
Easy to use one tiny banner ad at the bottom you can add your own sounds and mix together some of there’s and get to play with the sound I use thunder storm heavy rain and ocean waves as white noise when I’m trying to get to sleep I set the timer for an hour and it shuts off I’m so happy with this version I hope they add more sounds with future updates
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.