“The perfect template to record your wine of choice, your experience and what exactly you taste that tickles your fancy.” - Mashable
The iPhone app to rate, track and share your wine as a true wine enthusiast.
Wine Notes puts you in charge of rating and tracking your wine with in-depth ratings system and enhanced features that will bring out the wine expert in you. Enjoy taking wine notes!
- Store your ratings, photos, aromas, and tasting notes for the complete wine experience.
- Manage a detailed inventory of the wines in your cellar.
- Enjoy sleek design and comprehensive features.
- Share your reviews through Twitter and Facebook.
- Create a "wish list" for the next time you're in the wine aisle.
- Search for wine by scanning the barcode.
Testimonials from people using Wine Notes
“It’s perfect for wine lovers. I’m really happy that I found this app!!! It’s very detailed so I can write down everything I felt.” - Cinedone
“I’m a newbie when it comes to wines. I mostly wanted an app to catalogue what wines I liked. I love the “cloud” sync capability of syncing my database online. I had to get a new phone once, logged in and synced ... Everything was back in the app! Well done!” - microChasm Great wine app!! “Best dang wine app out there for the iPhone. Period.” - VC79
“A great app. It’s taking my wine experience to the next level. I’m finally keeping tasting notes with this app, since it’s so easy, and pretty fun. The photos of flavor similarities (an optional entry for each wine profile) have been surprisingly helpful in my tasting.” - X45$7
Please note that we are not able to reply to comments or questions left in App Store reviews. If you have any support-related inquiries or need assistance, please contact email@example.com.
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Handy app for remembering the good wines. Shares well. Can't edit the photo once taken but can from file.
An already nice app with a lot of potential.
I've been looking around for an app which I can keep track of what wines I've came across, either paid or free apps. And seriously, most if not all that I've found, are so ugly that they shouldn't appear on Apple devices. Wine Notes has a nice interface, and almost everything that I would ask for for such an app. My little requests are maybe bigger thumbnails, and have the price alone with other details instead of digging into 'Tasting'. If there's an universal version or even an iPad version would be even better. But overall, very satisfied.
Well, I just try all the (free) wine apps while tasting a wine (It's my job-I run a liquor store). And that was good, fun, quick, i'm so impressed... I throught of this app before to find it! You could probably make it more 'pro', but then you better to take down your own notes. I'm actually surprised it's free. I just need to check how good is the backing up (hope i can back up on my computer for peace of mind, i need those notes). Voilà!! Impressed...
- Media Business Corp
- 23.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © MediaBiz Data Solutions, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Wine Regions of the World $1.49
- World Wine Varietals $1.49
- Wine Notes HD Wallpapers $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.