By Cheyne Halloran
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This resource has been developed by the Wonnarua Nation Aboriginal Corporation (WNAC) and RegenR8. All information will remain the property of the Wonnarua people.
Explore and learn the language and culture of the Wonnarua people anywhere in the world, for free! Search in Wonnarua and English or use our traditional search of Images.
The ability to create and use language is the most distinctive feature of humans. Language is culture and culture is language. We learn culture thought language. Without language there is no culture. Without culture there are no people.
The Wonnarua dictionary is changing the way people learn language and connect with culture.
Download today and start exploring, learning and experiencing the Wonnarua culture.
- Over 1,300 documented Wonnarua words.
- Clear and concise studio recordings of correct pronunciations for many words.
- Search in Wonnarua or English language.
- Traditional search via image.
- Acknowledgement every time the app is opened.
- Ideal for all ages and learning levels.
- Caching of content viewed (downloaded) so that it can be used offline or in remote location.
- All content is culturally appropriate, correct and approved by WNAC.
SUPPORT & FEEDBACK
If you are having any issues or want to help improve the Dictionary App with your feedback, please visit RegenR8.org or contact us directly at email@example.com. We are more than happy to answer all your questions and solve any issue, so make sure you contact us before leaving your review!
VISIT OUR SITE FOR ALL UPDATES
Make sure to visit out site and we’ll share any news, updates, live events or additional resources.
- Category: Education
- Released: 13 December 2016
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cheyne Halloran
- © 2016 RegenR8
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.