Word Magic is nominated for Best Educational App by 2009 Best App Ever awards and also featured in "Apps for kids" by Apple
Word Magic is designed keeping preschooler and kindergarten kids in mind. It is very ideal for kids between the ages 3 to 8. It is an excellent application for kids to have fun with words and their spellings. Word Magic is very ideal for parents since it engages kids while driving, in the airport or while waiting in the restaurants.
Word magic is loaded with lot of fun features:
- Very simple design. Kids need to just touch and pick the answer.
- A picture is shown and the kids should select the missing letter for the picture. There are three flavours. Based on the kids level, you can choose missing letter at the beginning or in the middle or in the end.
- Very attractive, funny and cute pictures.
- Once they identify the correct answer, shaking the iphone will take them to a new problem.
- Every time they pick the answers they get appreciated with surprise appreciation (real voice)
- After every 5 successive correct answers different coloured stars appear as their rewards. Kids love this.
- You can choose between 2 different vibrant colour schemes for the kids
Word magic is fun learning experience for kids which would help them in
- Positive reinforcement
- Surprises and rewards
- Very simple design
- Vibrant colours
- Attractive, cute and funny pictures
Once a kid plays with this application he/she will want to play till the end of the game to see the surprises. The sounds and colors have been carefully selected. The voices are also recorded by a kid.
This application has been kids approved. We had spent lots of time researching the usability of this application. We have been tweaking this application and enhancing it based on how 4 year old kids use this. We have 6 QA's for this application. Yes! 6 preschoolers who approved this application. We had been iteratively testing with 6 different kids of the same age group.
This application will go through various levels and will be improved based on the feedback. Your feedback and support are very much appreciated.
It is a family application. The only reason, that it’s not free is that we spent several long hours and so much of efforts in developing this (at least a month). It has become a team/family application, as I did the programming, while my wife took care of the UI and the flow and my kid tested our releases and our experimentation of the UI. It is her voice.
Have fun, and please send your comments and feedback and enhancements requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fun learning tool
Please try out our other applications
Sight words and Digraphs
Fixes for iOS11
Ratings and Reviews
Great learning game
Good game. Could do with a timer function.
makes them think
My son is 7 and this app is way too basic.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.