Wordeaters - learn Russian and Spanish words!
By Mikhail Akopov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wordeaters is an easy way to learn foreign words.
- Combines a funny gameplay and an opportunity to increase your Russian and Spanish vocabularies
- 2 modes: Spanish-Russian and Russian-Spanish
- 24 levels containing 2000 most frequently used words
- More than 20 levels on different topics (airport, city, food, clothing, etc.)
- The endless mode contains 3200 words
- All words are voiced
- Very simple controls
- Nice graphics and sounds
What's New in Version 3.0
This is a major update with a lot of new functions!
- "Corrections mode" has been added – mistakes are saved in separate lists which can be played through once again
- you can compile your own lists of words (e.g. words you need to learn immediately) and load them into the game
- before the game starts all the words in this level are displayed with their translation and pronunciation (upon clicking)
- new graphics, with support of all the present devices
- all words are pronounced correctly (previous versions had incorrect pronunciation of several words)
- you can turn off sounds and music, but keep on the pronunciation in settings
- support of both landscape orientations
- many other minor improvements
- Category: Games
- Updated: 09 October 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Languages: English, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Mikhail Akopov
- © Mikhail Akopov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.