Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
** Featured by Apple in “New and Noteworthy” **
** “Editors' Choice Award” - AppEggs.com **
** #1 Free App in over 20 countries **
** 5.000.000 registered players worldwide **
** Compete online with thousands of players **
“The most addictive and challenging word game so far!”, AppEggs.
“Wordz is definitely fun and is colorfully presented.”, Appyzilla.
“This one is perfect for long car rides and even just sitting on the couch relaxing on a Saturday afternoon when it’s raining outside!”, Monsterfreeapps.
* Online Multiplayer Gaming
* 3 Different Challenge Mode
* Leveling System
* Detailed Gaming Statistics
* Training Game Mode
* Highscore lists and detailed Profile pages
* Rating System
* 63 different achievement
* Online Shop
* High quality Sound Effects
.. and a lot more!
Are you confident with your English skills?
Prepare to be challenged with our addictive game - WORDZ!
Game play is simple: Just drag your finger over the letters on the board and connect them to create words. Find as many of the words as possible in the given time. The person with the highest score wins. Bragging rights belong to all who end up on the best players score board.
This is not your typical laid-back word puzzle game. The game board is never the same, so each game is a different and unique challenge. Wordz will require your reaction time as well as your wits in order to succeed against the clock and your online opponents.
You can choose to play alone in order to hone your skills, then go online and compete against people from all over the world. All this for free!
What's New in Version 3.0.0
- Keyboard typing support
- New user interface
- 30+ language support
- 3 different online game modes
- New Rating system
- Detailed game rankings & statistics
I like the app BUT…… 2nd time of writing
I have one four-letter word to complete a puzzle. I have found the word STET, a well-known English word, in every dictionary, which fits in and would have let me finish it, but the game will not accept the word. I am really annoyed with the developers, need more dictionaries.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 31 May 2013
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Fugo Information Technology and software, LLC
- © 2011 Fugo
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- PRO VERSION$3.79