Read newspapers from 200 countries and territories around the world.
• Automatically translate into your language or your preferred language.
• Make a favorites list of your most used sources or add custom news sources.
This application is great for the world travelers, language learners, politicians and students.
— How do I add my own news source? —
In the main country list, press the plus sign in the top right hand corner. Write the news source name, its web address, and pick the country it belongs to.
— How do I delete all the news sources that I've added? —
Go the the Settings Screen (from the main list, tap the top left button "Settings"), and tap the button "Reset". This will return the news source database to its original state when you downloaded/updated the application.
— How do I read the news in my own language or a language of my choosing? —
Touch the translate button on the toolbar while viewing any website not in your own language to immediately translate it. On the settings screen, you can enable automatic translation from the settings screen or change your preferred target language.
— I have a suggestion or comment for the app. —
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fix webpages not loading
Ratings and Reviews
No option for 0 stars :(
Might as well use safari
It would be more efficient
Previous reviews are 100% correct
Not good or direct regarding instant news.
Just a collection of links!
- 20.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 BoCoSoft, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.