Play the world’s #1 POKER APP!
Join millions of players in the official World Series of Poker app!
The most prestigious poker brand raises the stakes with THE authentic poker experience on your iPhone or iPad. Compete to win the ultimate prize in poker; your very own WSOP Bracelet! Do you have what it takes to become a champion?
● CHIPS EVERY 4 HOURS – Only at the World Series of Poker!
● WSOP BRACELETS – Fill up your Collectors’ Chip collections & win the most prestigious prize in poker; the WSOP Bracelet.
● TEXAS HOLD’EM TOURNAMENTS – Win multi-level Texas Hold’em tournaments to earn WSOP rings and climb the leaderboard! What’s more fun than being #1?
● EXCLUSIVE EVENTS – Return daily to experience new game modes, free chip events and more, for FREE!
● RNG CERTIFIED – Certified fair hand dealing. The cards in the game are shuffled randomly to provide you the best poker experience.
● WSOP CLUBS – Test your skills to earn your place in exclusive clubs and get elite benefits. Will you become a part of poker royalty?
● POKER RECALL – Challenge your memory and poker skills in our mini-game to win huge jackpots!
● PIGGY BANK – Bet, save and break! WSOP has your back. Save chips on every bet; the more you bet, the more you’ll save!
● POKER STATISTICS – Improve your game with the most extensive stats’ tracking in any poker app!
● TEXAS HOLD’EM OR OMAHA – Your choice!
● MISSIONS – Stay on top of your game with daily and weekly missions!
● PLAY LIVE WITH FRIENDS – Invite your friends to play and make it a poker night anytime, anywhere.
● CONTINUOUS PLAY – Start playing poker on your iPhone or iPad and continue on PlayWSOP.com or Facebook with the same bankroll.
● GUEST MODE – Rock the tables and play Texas Hold’em or Omaha anonymously. Don’t be afraid to bluff!
● FACEBOOK CONNECT BONUS – Pad your bankroll with $250,000 additional chips when you connect your account to Facebook. Start your journey to become a World Series of Poker VIP!
● SLOTS MINI-GAME – Spin and win chips in between hands with the slot machine.
WE’D LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Connect with us on Facebook (http://bit.ly/WSOP_Fanpage) and on Twitter (http://bit.ly/TwitterWSOP).
Practice or success at social casino gaming does not imply future success at real money gambling.
● We’ve folded more bugs to improve your WSOP experience.
Ratings and Reviews
This has happened to me twice now. First time I had $450m chips kept raising n raising, no bluff at all, ppl jus kept calling I clearly had the best hand at the time, flush, got rivered with a full house. Second time was just yesterday, had $750m chips did the same thing had best hand, 2 pair, the bingo player kept calling he had pocket kings and he hits king in the river, I think it’s absolute BS, it’s like I got punished for playing poker, I had to play aggressively for ppl to fold but this idiot kept calling, cos he already had $2B in chips, I jus felt now twice I’ve been punished cos I was playing properly, I been punished too many times on the river or even the turn card. I also feel there is way too many straight draws and flush draws on the flop, 9 times out of 10 straight or flush hits, hard to win sometimes but it’s too easy to lose, especially when it’s millions, some of my friends have been in the boat and have deleted the app cos they’re sick of being punished
Developer Response ,
Hi! We're sorry to hear that happened. If you need assistance, please contact our Concierge Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by going to the game Lobby, select Settings, then Help, then Contact Support. I'm sure they will be glad to help!
If everything is in order afterwards, do not hesitate to increase your star rating. Thanks!
Kids version of poker
This is a fun game but it’s ruined most of the time by the developers targeting a single player to win. Anyone playing this game for a while can see the patterns. Here’s the secrets. If you have big blind, chances are you’ll win. If you go all in, chances are you’ll win. If you win one big hand, go again because you normally win big in consecutive hands. If in a tournament and near the end someone starts to come back unrealistically, they are pretty much chosen to win for whatever reason. It’s so obvious and the developers keep saying it random. Maybe the pocket cards are random but the board cards are definitely not. Please don’t reply back with some canned response on how you’ve passed an audit on random. You probably did but overall it’s not a randomised game. Auditors should actually create an anonymous account and play for a while to see the unrealistic patterns.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Sorry to hear you feel this way. Please rest assured that our cards are dealt randomly and each player has an equal chance of winning. Kindly refer to our certification from eCogra: https://secure.ecogra.org/certification/96d9ee45-5dfb-44d5-bd47-76ab59bedc0e
I only play the “Free Play” game and not any of the tournaments because I cannot accrue enough from free play to buy in to tournaments. Seems I can win a couple of million but loose it as quickly as I win it. Suspect the game leans toward tempting you to buy more chips and that you will not rise to tournaments level unless you spend dollars. Shame, albeit, the free play satisfies my game play needs and interaction with others is quite enjoyable. I would rate it higher if the win/loss ratio was not so obviously set so that you will never grow your stake unless you actually pay out cash for chips... note: I would pay ‘one off’ fee to play a more honest version of the game....
Thank you for your feedback... much appreciated.
Developer Response ,
The cards are dealt randomly as confirmed by
eCogra:https://secure.ecogra.org/certification/96d9ee45-5dfb-44d5-bd47-76ab59bedc0e. The feeling you experience by going through a string of losses is totally understandable, but the app is not set up against any player, every one has the same chances of winning. It is a free to play app, so we support our players by providing free chips regularly, via many different ways, therefore, purchasing chips will always be at your free will.
- Playtika LTD
- 395.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © Playtika LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 3,150,000 Chips $4.49
- 10,080,000 Chips $9.99
- Respin Package $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.