World Tour (trip memories)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy traveling? World Tour will keep your memories at your fingertips.
World Tour shows a zoomable, scrollable map with pins for all of the places you've visited. Tap a pin and you can read your notes on the place or browse your photos of it. It's great for showing to friends and family or reminiscing about all the fun you've had away from the daily grind.
Not sure you want it? Visit WorldTourIPhone.com to see the app in action and learn more about it.
What's New in Version 1.6
World Tour 1.6 includes a bunch of great improvements:
• You can now add your current location to World Tour—just tap the blue dot on the Add Place screen.
• World Tour now uses the full height of the new 4″ retina display on the iPhone 5 and 2012 iPod touch.
• Maps now show country, region, and city labels on devices running iOS 6. (iOS 5 devices retain the old style satellite maps with national borders.)
• When renaming a place, you now can also pick up its pin and move it.
• Several screens that used to forbid rotation now allow it, particularly on the iPad.
• World Tour no longer occasionally crashes before saving a new place. Sorry about that!
I hope you're enjoying World Tour! If you're having any trouble, make sure to contact me via http://worldtouriphone.com/questions.
Have been looking for something like this.
One suggestion for consideration - allow to pin/mark cities you would like to visit using a different colour. This would really make it complete for me, and I'm sure for others.
Love this app. Have shown family and friends and they too have downloaded it. Keep up the great work and I enjoy all improvements that occur. Cheers.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 07 February 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BRENTON ROYAL-GORDON
- © 2009-13 Architechies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.