Wall Street Journal recommends it to all professionals. Grab it, manage your contacts.
◆ Awards and Laurels ◆
- Named Best Mobile App OCR by 2010 MOBI Awards
- Winner of the CTIA 2010 E-Tech Award for Mobile Applications - Pro-sumer/Business Productivity
- Secured a spot among the Top 10 apps in the Business category in 194 countries
- Ranked #1 Business app in US App Store
- Ranked #1 Business Card Scanning application in Macworld.com
- The preferred business card management tool of mobile phone developers like HTC, telecommunications companies such as CHT/Taiwan Mobile and CRM developers like JustSystems
- Over 20 million users worldwide
◆ Testimonials ◆
- “For scanning business cards onto your iPhone, WorldCard Mobile stands out.” – Macworld
- “I’ve always been skeptical about contact capturing technologies…but I’m an overnight convert - [WorldCard Mobile] changed my outlook (pun intended).” - Bill French, iPhone CTO
- “WorldCard Mobile accurately read and sorted fax and mobile numbers, even when the cards labels used short-hand.” - Bob Tedeschi, New York Times
◆ App Description ◆
WorldCard Mobile, the leading business card scanning application for iPhone, uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to instantly transfer information from business cards to users' native contacts. With a simple click of the camera, you no longer have to manually input contact info from business cards or email signatures.
◆ Why WorldCard Mobile? ◆
- Capture business cards anytime & anywhere.
- Capture business card images with the iPhone’s camera.
- Recognition of 25 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Mexico), Turkish, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Arabic, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese,Japanese, Korean.
- Sort recognized information by name, position, company, phone number, fax number, address or other fields.
◆ Manage contacts easily ◆
- View and manage contact info with Card holder function. Make a phone call, send SMS and email to your contacts directly.
- Provide nearby contacts function help you visit contacts easily
- Select partially and recognize the specific area that contains the correct data.
- Find your contacts on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Expand your social and professional networks.
- Sync with Google Contacts and manage your contacts seamlessly.
- Support cover flow function in landscape mode
◆ Smart functions for your business *
- Exchange contact data through Open In, Mail and iTunes File Sharing. Import/export or backup your data on Mac/Windows quickly and conveniently.
- Share or backup your contacts via cloud services (iCloud / Dropbox). Manage your contacts on all devices, such as Mac or Windows PC.
- Recognize QR code to get more information easily.
- Copy email signatures and add them to your contact lists.
- Compatible with iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
I was amazed when I stumbled upon this app! The amount of features that popped up the second I opened this app, amazing. I have to say It saves me a lot of space considering the amount of business cards I have to keep up with, the app saves me so much time from me brushing through the cards on my desk to missing it and having to go through it again, well this app allows me to find the right person I need first time around and with the touch of a button! I tell you what; this app is definitely worth every single cent! This app accurately reads the card and saves the details and automatically adjusts the image so it isn’t blurry which can save you time from taking multiple images, it has easy to follow detailed instructions on how to use this app so if you’re new to the iPod, iPhone or iPod it doesn’t matter the instructions are easy to follow. Another feature I love about this app is how it neatly scans the card you want and recognizes the text with ease! It doesn’t matter if the image is distorted it has a feature to Un-distort any Image! So my overall impression of this app? Absolutely love it and I would highly recommend it to other people, there are so many features to this app I am still yet to discover more amazing features! Keep up the great work PenPower Technologies!
Great idea. Nicely executed. Room to improve.
All doubts about the capabilities of this app were quickly dismissed after the first hour of putting it through its paces. This is one app that Apple should ship with the iPhone and iPod Touch. Just brilliant.
I was stunned to see how quickly and accurately it parsed details from physical business cards into the iPhone's contacts database. Field-by-field, the app automagically drops details from business cards into the correct section - including website URL and email address details. Even the company logo can be selected and added. It also retains a copy of the acquired card image to build a natty electronic version of a 'Rolodex'. Nice.
I managed to get it to slip up twice - both with (ugly) business cards which featured curvy, stylised fonts. It did its best, but 'o', 'c', 'b' & 'd' all got a little bit muddled with the OCR. But just 2 cards in 56 (wildly varying designs) is still an impressive result and misreads are easily corrected.
ok, maybe its naive to say its the best, because i haven't tested all of them, but i tested 3 different free business card ocr, and not only is this one the best, but it has anti shake, and it allows you to crop and RE-RECOGNISE certain parts of the business card, this is a very useful feature that non of the other two ocr had. in terms of accuracy, with proper lighting, i think its "almost" 98% accurate for me so far, and i tested it on business cards with very small writing using a 3Gs. There are not many other features, but what it does, it does very well. The ability to re-recognise parts of a card, reassign this new recognised text to any field, i think this feature alone sets this app apart from the rest, and it allows mistakes to be rectified quickly and painlessly...
i would definately recommend this app...
- Penpower Inc.
- 74 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2009-2018 Penpower Technology Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.