Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist is a simple to-do list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share and complete your to-dos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-dos from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use subtasks, notes, files and comments to add important details to your to-dos
• Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Swipe down from any app to get a glance of your due to-dos with our Today widget
• Quickly capture to-dos, and peek & pop tasks with 3D Touch on your iPhone 6S
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.4.8
We've cleaned out the bugs, dusted in the corners and made a few minor improvements.
Could be perfect if took privacy seriously.
Really like this app except for the lacking privacy features, most notably passcode/word/phrase and touch I.D support, this is a must and why I need to turn away, these features need to be available as soon as app is opened and would be a bonus if certain folders and lists etc could have their own protection in case you have sensitive information that you don't want others to see or even edit or delete. This, to me, is a no brained for this type of app. Full data encryption is obviously needed to be of any use but would be well worth the implementation. I would give 5 stars and purchase PRO version if this type of security features where to be added. Thanks for a well designed app so far.
Functionality is there but very poor performance
I've been a Wunderlist user for a long time, and while I find it easy enough to use, over time the performance of the application has made it almost unusable. Repeat tasks sometimes don't show up until you go explicitly digging for them. Adding multiple items quickly seems to freak out the ordering algorithm. The app just seems to always need to sync and even then sometimes changes are not immediately visible. Sadly the app just isn't cutting it for me any more and I'm going to have to look elsewhere. No idea if paying for a pro account fixes these issues but I'm not willing to find out.
Good but not great
There are a couple of things that should be improved ASAP to make the app easier to use:
1. When setting the due date for a task I am given month / date / year drop down. This should really be a calendar. If I'm thinking I want this due next Thursday I have to count out the days or goto another app I'd device to work out the date. The previous app I was using was better at this. Check our Errands.
2. The custom repeat functionality does not do what I need. I have tasks that repeat every weekday, but there's no way to set that up as far as I can tell. I find Google's calendar does a pretty good job of this.
3. In the list you can sort, but as soon as you add tasks, they just appear at the top, they're not sorted. I would like my sorting selection to stick, so I don't have to press sort all the time!
If these are premium features - I've never been prompted for an in-app purchase.
Otherwise, it's nicely designed and does the job.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 21 February 2017
- Version: 3.4.8
- Size: 95.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2015 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription$7.99
- Pro Subscription$79.99