Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist is a simple todo list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share, and complete your todos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access all your tasks from anywhere.
“The best todo list app.” The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize, schedule and share your todos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set Due Dates and Reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use Subtasks, Notes, Files and Comments to add important details to your todos
• Create lists to help sort your todos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your todos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Quickly create and search todos with the Quick Add shortcut, just just press CTRL+Option(Alt)+W
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
• View today’s todos in your Notification Center with Wunderlist’s Today extension
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an inapp purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at w ww.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 3.4.5
In this update we bring you all the bug fixes for macOS Sierra, including the one where all your lists disappeared as you scrolled down—that was a fun one.
Does what I need it to do
I’m one of those people who are fussy with to-do list apps. Since using Wunderlist for two months now, I’m really happy with it.
Love the simple interface - it makes sense to me.
Clean and minimalistic font.
Folders/ categories appear on the left sidebar, but there’s also an option to view all at the same time, arranged under folder names.
Love the star/ favourites feature - brings up the most important task.
Just learnt about the hashtag feature - have yet to use it, but excited to explore its functionality!
No annoying in-app ads which is HUGE bonus!
I’m obsessed with the “DING!” notification as soon as I check off a task - adds to the instant gratification I get from checking off a tick box!
Good stuff, Wunderlist! :)
Just perfect to-do list app for me
What I like for Wunderlist is I can easily make the structure of my to-do list; such as I can make sub-folders, or even sub-to-do list. The complicated job can be done more easily and with fun.
Perfect for my lists
I generally like to write my lists but have found this app to be really handy and satifises my need to write and crossing off tasks from the list. Highly recommend
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 29 September 2016
- Version: 3.4.5
- Size: 45.0 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2016 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month$7.99
- One Year$79.99