Wunderlist is a simple to-do list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share and complete your to-dos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-dos from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use subtasks, notes, files and comments to add important details to your to-dos
• Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Swipe down from any app to get a glance of your due to-dos with our Today widget
• Quickly capture to-dos, and peek & pop tasks with 3D Touch on your iPhone 6S
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
This update includes several minor bug fixes to keep the app running as it should.
Ratings and Reviews
Stay on track with a to-do list.
I am a very busy person! and I'm sure if you are viewing this review you are too. I'm using this app for my work and because I have it on all my communication devices I can instantly capture a thought, idea or something I have to do on any of the devices. The app has a notification option that is so good when I need to put any documents that I have been working on from home onto my employers server I just note what the documents are and because I have set an end of day notification I never forget. I love using it for my shopping list I just tick each item off. I also have it on my laptop, iPad and iPhone and each is updated immediately. I have been using lots of similar apps for years now and this is by far the best, thank you Wunderlist. Roy
This is the most practical App for 'to-do's' within an environment that hides the technology from the user and makes it available only when needed so as to never confuse the coal-face action of getting on with the job. Needles to say it's sharing capacity with calendars, emails, drag and drop bring this App to the leading edge of those who can not afford any more technological downtime issues. It has never failed me and is a 'must-have' tool for effective time management and due-diligence processes in the workplace or just simply for your own well-being!
- 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- 97.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.