Wunderlist – To-Do & Task List
By 6 Wunderkinder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wunderlist is the easiest way to manage and share your daily to-do lists. Whether you’re running your own business, planning an overseas adventure or sharing a shopping list with a loved one, Wunderlist is here to help you get things done.
“Wunderlist is our favorite to-do list manager for just about every platform.” - Lifehacker.
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, The Verge, TechCrunch, CNet, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
• Wunderlist syncs across all your devices to keep you on top of all the things you want to do, from anywhere.
• Easily share lists with your colleagues, friends and family to collaborate on anything from team projects to group dinners.
• Intuitive design and friendly reminders ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again.
Unlock Wunderlist Pro for $4.99/month or $49.99/year:
• Add Comments and start a conversation with your teammates about any of your to-dos. You can leave feedback, ask a question or add some extra insight all from within Wunderlist.
• Attach files including photos, spreadsheets, presentation decks, PDFs, videos and even sound bites to any to-do.
• Assign to-dos to colleagues, study partners and friends to delegate responsibility and keep team activities on track.
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Upgrading to Wunderlist Pro adds the above features and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/wunderlist
Learn more about Wunderlist at http://wunderlist.com/home
Have questions? Head over to http://support.wunderlist.com
What's New in Version 2.3.2
• Fixed a bug that would prevent Wunderlist from running on iOS5 devices, sorry!
• Comments have arrived for Wunderlist Pro - A simple and easy way to communicate with all your teammates about your to-dos!
• Wunderlist Pro Trial - Everyone now has limited access to Files, Assigning and Comments, so give it a try today!
• Every member of a shared list can now invite teammates to help collaborate.
Lost for words... lost evrything - beware!
UPDATE 12 Oct: Lost entries reappeared. There's something odd happening with syncing from my wifi iPad. Items vanish then reappear in the IN tray. Huge relief! Now I'm trying to work out which device has the control? It would be great if items were time stamped for changes. Is there a setting/button I haven't found yet that allows me to push my changes to the cloud for my other devices to load as updates?
Apart from this I persevere. Wunderlist meets my needs.
10 Oct. A few delay-refresh glitches on iPad-1. The more content I insert the more it slows down. "I can live with that", I thought.
This morning I turned on the internet - YES - I don't have permanent internet running, I use a USB stick modem. AND to my HORROR - everything I added is GONE.
I supposed it synchronised somewhere in a cloud.
My new categories are there.
Good app but not happy with ongoing payments
From the 'to-do' apps I've seen and tried, this certainly does seem to be among the better ones. I have been trying it out but was really frustrated to find that if you want access to the pro version, it is not just an in-app purchase/upgrade, but periodic ongoing payments (either monthly or yearly).
While I don't mind paying extra for useful apps, I find the fees excessive. Come on people, with the high numbers of apps that get used today, there is plenty to be made even from small fees! Stop being so greedy.
Nice app but unreliable synching
I mainly use this app for when I go shopping and it's really handy - just tick off items as you go. My main gripe (and the reason i wouldn't upgrade to the Pro version) is that the synch is completely unreliable. I'm sat here now and my ipad has a list with 28 items on it. When I synch my iPhone i have zero items (which is correct). This is highly frustrating and reduces the usefulness of the app significantly. I want to be able to update the list on any device and have it reliably updated on all devices
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 10 October 2013
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 42.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- © 2013 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription$5.49
- Pro Subscription$51.99