Make the most of the 2018 Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can’t join us in San Jose, you can still follow along each day on iOS and tvOS, and watch videos on demand throughout the year. And because the WWDC app experience extends to Apple Watch, favorite session information is available right on your wrist.
• Watch live streamed sessions on iOS and tvOS.
• Stream or download WWDC videos from this year and previous years.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another iOS device or on Apple TV.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Access resources, documentation, sample code and related content.
• Discover related sessions, labs, and videos.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see new photos throughout each day.
• Use indoor location to find your way around San Jose McEnery Convention Center.
• Add your pass to Wallet for faster check-in at WWDC.
Thank you for your feedback. This update includes bug fixes and improvements, including home screen quick actions, a today widget, support for the new iPad Pro, and a “Continue Watching” collection that lets you easily find and play videos you’ve already started.
Ratings and Reviews
Great most years, but iPhone X update broken
Love the app and content, but on iPhone X I cannot get the pass onto wallet on an account with 2 factor Auth. Please fix before WWDC so I can load up my ticket
Data Eater not cool
You should have an options to allow downloading of video via Wi-Fi instead of cellular. Thank you very much for giving me a hefty bill as your WWDC app just chew through 1.8GB OF DATA by downloading the videos....
PLEASE ADD ASAP 👇🏻 , so can UPGRADE
Hello Apple Teams,
PLEASE ADD these FEATURES, so can upgrade to new versions ASAP
-> no notch
-> AMOLED screen or 👍🏻 version
-> TOUCH ID under Screen
-> 3+ cameras on back 60MP+ ( 20MP+ each ) and more MP for front and back cameras
-> 2m+ charginging cable ( 1m is too short )
-> 18W + charging unit and 18W + fast wireless charging
-> sooo much longer lasting battery
-> headphone jack dongle
-> WiFi 6+
-> Dolby Atmos or 👍🏻 speakers
-> space grey color ( same as MacBook Pros )
-> Imited run of Product Red color ( cause it’s sooo AWESOMES color )
Really hoping these features can get added into next version, so can upgrade to 2019 iPhone + versions ASAP , cause these features would be AWESOMES to have available from BEST PHONE MAKER
cause can’t justify $2,500+ if doesn’t have these added to new ones coming soon
Upgrade to 2019 iPhone + x 2 if has 👆🏻 added from 5 and 6S using
cause needs everything 👆🏻 ADDED for me to UPGRADE to NEWER VERSIONS
PLEASE add these features to iOS 13
1. Dark Mode - same as MacOS Mojave
2. Update Apple News - “saved stories” , so that stories are saved in categories, same as channels following, so that it’s easier to find stories
3. Update Siri - saves songs playing after saying “hey Siri, what songs playing” or other ways of getting song info, so that I’m able to add them to playlists, cause they ALWAYS DISAPPEAR before giving me chance to find them
would be AWESOMES having these added on next iOS version soon
Thanks Apple Teams
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.