Join 30 million wrestling fans and play the ultimate, action-packed WWE mobile game! Battle with hundreds of Superstars both past and present, reigniting and reliving some of the most exciting rivalries in this unique puzzle RPG. Compete in Singles, Tag Teams and Mixed Match Tag Team matches, featuring both the Men’s and Women’s Divisions. Play solo or join a Faction, fighting your way to the top of the leaderboard in daily, weekly, and monthly competitions. Enter the mayhem and feel the excitement of the WWE Universe!
**WINNER! 2018 Webby People's Voice Award (Sports Games)**
WWE ROLE-PLAYING GAME ACTION
* Use RPG skills to earn XP in this unique RPG Puzzle Battle Game
* Win matches to customize moves and upgrade your team
* Epic RPG gameplay lets you combine a variety of skills
* Strategize! Pick the best Class to beat opponents. Choose from Technicians, Strikers, and more
COLLECT AND UPGRADE WWE SUPERSTARS
* The Rock, Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin and more all-time icons can join your team
* Earn Macho Man Randy Savage, Andre the Giant, Ric Flair, and other Legends
* Add John Cena, AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, and all of today’s top Superstars
* Build a completely unique team with your all-time favorites
* Hire Superstar trainers to boost teammate abilities
* PvP matches let you battle rivals worldwide
* Versus Mode Mixed Match Dream Team matches add extra layers of strategy
* Climb leaderboards for extra rewards
WELCOME TO THE WOMEN’S EVOLUTION
* Collect top Superstars & Legends like Ronda Rousey, Alexa Bliss, Asuka, Paige, and more!
* Create Mixed Match Dream Teams like Charlotte Flair & Ric Flair
* Compete across all game modes in singles, tag team, and Mixed Match Tag Team matches
WWE EVENTS & UPDATES
* Join the WWE Universe in new weekly bouts and fighting game events
* WWE Monday Night RAW and SmackDown Live themed battles
* From WrestleMania to SummerSlam, play events inspired by the Pay-Per-View events
* Enter monthly title events and recruit up-and-coming WWE Superstars
* Travel The Road from NXT to arenas around the world
* In-game events update every week to match on-air and Pay-Per-View schedules
MATCH 3 GAME. WWE MOVES
* Match 3 pieces to obliterate rivals
* Use signature WWE wrestling moves
* The Rock’s Rock Bottom, John Cena’s Attitude Adjustment, AJ Style’s Styles Clash, and more are yours to control
* Puzzle RPG combos and finishing moves
FACTIONS & ALLIANCES, WWE STYLE
* NEW! Faction Invasion events combine tactics, strategy, and Team PVP matches
* Join a Faction to play with friends and to heal and help teammates
* Strategize with alliance members in your own Headquarters
* Exclusive Faction missions earn rewards and loot
VIPs - JOIN THE CHAMPIONS CLUB
* Subscribe to the Champions Club Pass, WWE Champions exclusive premiere VIP service
* Exclusive access to exclusive Triple H - King of Kings top-tier Superstar
* Exclusive access to weekly content and special rewards
WWE CHAMPIONS, Champions Club Pass free trial will convert to a weekly subscription after 7 days. A payment of $2.99/week (or local equivalent) will be charged to your iTunes account when the subscription begins, and it will auto-renew weekly unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of a subscription period. Renewal payments will be charged within 24 hours before the end of the subscription period, at a price of $2.99/week (or local equivalent). Unused portions of free trials will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewals in your device account settings.
Terms of Service: http://scopely.com/tos/
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
- Decreased the loading time and time between Battles
- Fixed an issue where players were blocked due to "stock limit issues"
- Improvements to the points surfacing and other small issues in Invasions
Ratings and Reviews
Spinebuster! Elbow drop! Scissor kick! We love the way WWE Champions connects puzzle play and ringside action—letting us use specific colour-matches to trigger bone-shaking moves. And its superstar-filled roster and playful attitude are pretty great, too. As The Miz would say, this game is "AWWESOMMME!”
Addictive as unfair as it is
Stay away. This company is evil. The odds are the worst I’ve ever seen. This is also no different to gambling. Everything is a 1% chance of getting something helpful.
If you like to grind for days on end and be nowhere near your goal then this is the game for you! Been playing for a year and am still nowhere near maxing out a wrestler.
One you get to bronze levels you get smashed by silver levels. When you get to silver levels you get smashed by gold players. Repeat.
It takes MONTHS to level up someone. There’s no real enjoyment.. just grinding.
MEGA pull odds are rigged as the poole is filled with useless wrestlers you don’t want to spend your tokens on. The odds of pulling someone advertised are less than 1%. (Scopely revealed the odds publicly and has now reversed that.)
The company will not fix gameplay problems however if there is a glitch that advantages a player it will be fixed within hours.
Help/support is outsourced and not helpful. Automated responses are all you get.
I fell into a trap and spent about 2-3 thousand dollars which has not really made the gaming experience any better. Just more of the same grind. If you don’t need to grind for one thing then it’s another. Oh and everything is super expensive.
Overall, a terrible experience that I wish I never encountered. That empty feeling of dissatisfaction, regret and emptiness is the no.1 feeling you get from this game.
Cash grab gone wrong
Updated: August 2017
This game is still horrible. To be clear: they are doing EVERYTHING to make you grind (or pay) with little reward you for doing so. If I were Triple H, I would be embarrassed by this game. Fixes: stop charging so much for loot, make it easier to level up. Not all that hard now, is it?
This could be a great came but someone involved with this game is greedy, and stupid to boot. They keep making it harder and harder to level up guys without spending money. Want a shot at AJ Styles, Chris Jericho and Brock? Chances are that however many loot boxes you open you will end up with Titus O'Neill, Ryback (seriously), and Darren Young. 153 superstars are in the game...43 are currently pullable by players. Epic greed fail. Stay away from this game
- Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- 209.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Cash $7.99
- 1025 Cash $14.99
- Champions Club Pass $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.