Xcursion is an emergency and incident management system that helps teachers plan and prepare for medical, dietary and logistical concerns when taking students away. It enables teachers to proactively manage student health and pastoral concerns, before they become issues.
Xcursion provides a secure, legally robust audit trail of information on all medical and emergency incidents which may occur on an excursion. It delivers real time reports on incidents that have happened in the field, keeping senior management in the loop with accurate and precise details about an incident to help you respond in the fastest and most effective way.
Key Features Include:
Medical & Dietary information
Daily Medication Management
Dynamic Emergency Action Plans
Critical Incident Response
Detailed Comprehensive Reporting
Everything you need to know about responding to emergency situations is at your fingertips. Xcursion provides teachers with guided responsive action plans that take them through effective industry leading management practices and records all important data along the way to help protect everyone concerned. Active risk management and mitigation always on hand!
- New: Concussion testing! If one of your students has had a head injury, you now have instant access to the industry leading concussion assessment tool.
- added incremental improvements to a bunch of existing functionality too!
Ratings and Reviews
Less paperwork Happier Teacher
Currently using for our school camps and excursions. All details loaded before we go makes our record keeping a breeze. Handy with med reminders as well. Top App
Just what I needed for managing my hockey team.
So easy and simple to use when out on a field trip. Love it.
- Xcursion Pty Ltd
- 85.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 David Gregory
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.