Xero Accounting & Invoices
By Xero Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your business while you’re on the go with Xero for your iPhone or iPad. Reconcile, send invoices, create expense claims and record receipts with this easy to use mobile app.
WHAT IS XERO?
Xero is beautiful online accounting software designed for small business. Easy to use, Xero uses the best of the web and mobile to allow small businesses to manage their finances anytime, anywhere.
HOW XERO BENEFITS YOUR BUSINESS
• Visibility of all your bank accounts, credit card and PayPal balances, outstanding invoices, expense claims, reports and contacts.
• Super quick bank statement reconciliation.
• On the spot invoicing and billing. Create, approve and send invoices directly from your iPhone or iPad.
• Expense reports done in a flash. Simply upload photographed receipts.
• Record business expenditure. Record the paper trail on the spot.
• Work from anywhere. Call customers and suppliers directly from the app (find them on a map too) and then save any notes you need straight back into Xero.
• Bookkeeping made easy. Get everything you need to manage and track your SMB income and expenses.
• Bank feed notifications. Get alerted when your bank transactions have been updated.
• Easily track accounts, invoices, and expenses
YOU’RE SAFE WITH US
With Xero all your data is saved in the cloud. We use the same data encryption as internet banking. So if your phone or tablet ever gets lost or stolen, all your information remains completely safe.
You can also choose to log in faster with a more convenient 4-digit PIN code, or using Touch ID on a suitable iPhone or iPad device.
SUBSCRIBING TO XERO
If you’re an existing Xero user, simply download the app and sign in. If not, you can get your Xero subscription through the app. Just want to try it out for free? Sign up and take our Demo Company for a spin.
Subscriptions are priced according to your country. The amount will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Subscriptions renew each month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the current subscription period ends. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within the 24 hours before the end of the current period and you will be charged for one month at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
US 29.99 USD / GB 23.99 GBP / AU 49.99 AUD / NZ 64.99 NZD / Everywhere else 29.99 USD (or equivalent).
Xero is the global leader in online accounting. With more than 600,000 customers worldwide, Xero is setting the standard for accounting software, making it easy for small businesses to stay on top of their finances and work with their advisors. Find out more at www.xero.com or follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/xero.
What's New in Version 2.12
Split-screen multitasking is here! Now you can use Xero alongside other split-screen apps on compatible iPads.
Create an invoice in response to an email, enter a receipt from a photo in another app, and tap through bank reconciliation while watching Matt Damon do science on Mars.
- 3D Touch: peek and pop into invoices, receipts and contacts
- A more helpful message if you can't login after enabling two-step authentication
- Photos taken or uploaded using the app are now named slightly differently, so duplicate file names can't occur
- The contacts field is no longer obscured when adding or editing a match in bank reconciliation
- Currency selected on invoices is saved correctly again
- You can now approve invoices with line items that total zero, without having to set an account first
- Contact pages have a nice new coat of paint
- Various other improvements and fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: 08 February 2016
- Version: 2.12
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Xero Ltd
- © 2015 Xero Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Xero Subscription (Standard)$49.99