Save time & money! Track your MILEAGE and EXPENSES with the most powerful expense app available! A comprehensive, full featured app that's easy to use and extends to your desktop. XpenseTracker has been a customer favorite on the App Store since 2008.
*March 2017- "BEST FINANCE APP" http://www.creditdonkey.com/finance-apps.html
*XpenseTracker named "must have tax app" by
H & R Block** http://tinyurl.com/HRBlockLovesXT
*EventJuice UK declares "must download app"
*TabletPCReview.com rated XpenseTracker "Best Personal Finance App for iPad" - http://tinyurl.com/bestfinanceapp
XpenseTracker is a comprehensive expense tracking and reporting application for anyone wishing to track their expenses and/or mileage. It's ease of use, full features and great interface make it an essential tool for every iPhone/iPad user. It's power even extends to the desktop by allowing emailing or exporting of the expense reports and accompanying photo receipts directly to the desktop. It will save you time and money.
* Records all of your expenses and provides a running total for each log
* Completely customize categories, sub-categories and payment types
* Completely customizable fields you choose to use or not. Unused fields are hidden when adding new expenses
* Sort expenses by "Date" , "Category", "Payment Type" or "Client."
* For each category, the last payment type is remembered further simplifying data entry
* Keeps a frequently used list for appropriate fields like description
* Mark a log as "reimbursed" or "submitted"
* Easy mileage tracking with MANY different options:
+ Enter total distance or start/stop odometer reading (remembers last stop reading)
+ Enter start/stop addresses (app will calculate distance)
+ Enter more than one destination in a single entry if desired (loved by real estate agents)
+ Use GPS to track distances - just tell the app when you leave and arrive
+ Optional AutoTrack feature for TOTALLY automatic mielage tracking.
* Supports ALL major currencies
* Downloads daily exchange rates from the web
* Many user defined preferences
* Extensive support for VAT
* Email your expense reports in comma delimited (CSV) format for easy import to Excel or Numbers. Photo receipts are also emailed as JPEG attachments
* Support for Quickbooks (IIF) format
* Export your reports directly to your Mac or PC via Wi-Fi connection and have your file immediately appear on your desktop. This CSV file can be easily imported into Excel or Numbers. Expense reports can be customized to filter and sort as you choose
* Specify the fields to be exported for CSV reports
* Over a dozen PDF templates for creating beautiful, finished PDF format reports.
* Includes client field and support for sorting and exporting by client. Ideal for those who must bill different clients
* Using the iPhone’s built-in camera, take snapshots of your receipts
* Capture multiple images per expense
* Automatically backup your data to iCloud
* Set Password or use TouchID
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
The app offers an two OPTIONAL subscriptions, AutoTrack and Human Scan. AutoTrack is a feature that will automatically track your drives. All you need to do is carry your device with you. Human Scan will allow you to take a picture of a receipt and have an actual human extract the key information and update your expense entry. You do NOT need this add-on if you simply want to take photos of your receipt as the app already has that built-in.
* Payment charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
* Automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
*** New in Version 10.40 *** (Aug 2018)
* Fixed issue with support for "Nearby" list
* Added new "Expenses - grouped by Location" report
* Several bug fixes reported by customers (thank you!)
* Various User Interface improvements
* Prepare app for future improvements to VAT support (2nd VAT tax coming soon)
* Improvements to optional Human Scan feature.
IF you have a question, some feedback or any problem at all, go into the Prefs screen and tap the Email the Author link. You will get a response within 24 hours or less.
*** New in Version 10.32 ***
* Bug fix in Device Sync
* Minor other bugs.
** New in Version 10.30 **
* Introducing Human Scan.
* Fixes a bug when using Turboscan to capture photos.
* Other minor bug fixes.
** New in version 10.21 **
* Fixes a bug when selecteding "other" currencies.
* Fixes a bug when using optinal Human Scan feature.
** New in version 10.20 **
* Fixes various bugs.
* Fixes an issue with the optional AutoTrack feature.
** New in version 10.10 **
* iOS 11 compatible
* New support for iPhone X screen
* Support for Today's Widget. Shows details of last entry added
* Support for app Shortcuts "Quick Actions" for those with devices with 3D Touch. Touch hard on the BizXpenseTracker icon in the the app laucher to see a list of available shortcuts
* Minor user interface improvements throughout app
* bug fixes
** New in version 10.00 **
* Improvements to user interface THROUGHOUT app.
* Easier now to create a report that includes entries from all logs (available when you set the date filter within the Email/Export screen).
* Additional filter options on screen and when creating reports.
* Now create more advanced overtime calculations for tracking time worked.
* Major enhancements to optional AutoTrack feature.
* Various bug fixes.
** NEW in version 9.90 **
* Nice enhancements to optional AutoTrack feature. Choose to just record city and state rather than street, city and state. Autofill odometer readings for those required to include odometer values.
* Improved Description selection screen. Can now choose from list as always but can also tap "append" button for an item to append that item to existing entered items.
* Enhanced PDF report features including the ability to choose an image of their signature to include in the footer of the report.
* Additional sort and filter options.
* Various User Interface improvements.
* Bug fixes.
** NEW in version 9.81 **
* Over 50 New category Icons
* Ability to assign an individual Exchange Rate to an expense (enable this under Field Usage in Prefs).
** NEW in version 9.80 **
* Huge improvements to optional AutoTrack feature.
* Exposes backups and exports set to iCloud in your iCloud Drive account and iCloud.com
* Added support for "Quarterly" reports.
* Now can save on-screen filters as "relative dates" so that if you create a "Last Week" filter it will alway filter the last week based on the current day you are creating the report.
* For the optional AutoTrack feature, if a special name of a location is available (like the name of a Mall), it will be shown in the address.
* Bug fixes
** NEW in version 9.50 **
* New "UN-delete" log feature.
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage Allowance (business, medical, charity, other)
* New ability to add multiple location visits in one mileage entry (enable in Prefs screen - under Field Usage - turn on Multiple Mileage Locations).
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage category (Business and Personal)
* New Surcharge field - enable in Prefs screen under Field Usage
* Set a percent and fixed surcharge per Payment Type (ie Credit Card surcharge).
* Now record drive times (start time, stop time and drive time).
* New PDF report template that includes drive times.
* New PDF report template - "Mileage - grouped by Allowance"
* Optional Location Awareness add-on now supports Client field (auto fill client field based on your location)
Ratings and Reviews
Was good now better.
This upgrade has made the app visually easier and nicer to use. Also threre are many more ways to customise the app. I use it everyday and find it a great way to track expenses. The company behind this app are very resoponsive to suggestions and issues and I have found that they will try and rectify any short comings or issues, promptly.I would suggest to first time users to delve deeply under the prefs button to customise the app to your needs as it is quite versatile.
New updates are fantastic. This app just keeps getting better. July 2016
Love this app.. made me return back to iPhone after 3 months
Very good in calculating and keeping track of tax deductions! Gets used every day! impressed! Many years using now. Would love if it has a feature for custom logs that can be used for other non tax and financial purpose. Also the ability to delete categories with affecting past records
Thank you and looking forward to future updates
I have been using this fiscal tracking app for years and am always impressed with it. The only thing which would make it 100% is a app on Windows so one could sync the two and print out various reports. CJM
- Silverware Software, LLC
- 74.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2008 - 2018 Silverware Software
- In-App Purchases
- Dropbox Support $1.49
- Optical Character Recognition $1.49
- Sync: Device to Device $5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.