The XRS™ Connect App combines easy to navigate menus to control the features and settings of your GME XRS™ Connect UHF CB radio.
With a quick swipe of the finger, you can quickly create and share your personalised scan lists, access over 20,000 Australian and New Zealand registered analogue frequencies including Police, Fire, Volunteer Rescue and many more and receive free software upgrades.
- Create and share your personalised scan lists with other XRS™ Connect users
- Access the entire Australian and New Zealand registered analogue frequency database including Police, Fire, Volunteer Rescue and many more
- Keep up to date with new features and upgrades for your XRS™ Connect UHF CB Radio
- Use your device as a secondary radio screen
Get Connected. Get XRS
Bluetooth® 4.0 (iOS 9.0 or later)
New radio firmware v1.43, with Voice Playback.
Fixed error with invalid settings when reading radio.
User interface improvements.
Support for 32-bit devices fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Trying to connect my radio always comes up with other ghost radios that don't show the full id number.
It seems if your Bluetooth is already paired with another device there are problems. Example your phone is most likely going to be 100% connected to your car radio.
I can find zero sites that have Zone Lists to share. At least GME could provide a list for regions so people can test the feature.
All a bit gimmicky at the moment. Shame for such a high end price.
Top of the screen doesn’t respond in either of the apps
The top of the screen doesn’t respond in either of your apps for iPhone X I’ve tried deleting the apps and reinstalling, even when you use the swipe down feature which brings your the top of your screen down to the middle it doesn’t respond.
For the price you pay for the device, you would expect much better.
Feature packed app
Thank you for adding bulk channel change support, great feature.
The secure Bluetooth pairing is a welcome addition.
I would like to see some of the following functionality from this app.
1) Import & Export / share radio Zones as a .csv file.
2) App Landscape mode.
3) Sort channels by name or frequency.
4) Bluetooth PTT and Audio monitor via the app 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
- STANDARD COMMUNICATIONS PTY LTD
- 116.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Standard Communications 2016
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.