By Standard Communications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The XRS™ Connect App combines easy to navigate menus to control the features and settings of your GME XRS™ Connect UHF CB radio.
With a quick swipe of the finger, you can quickly create and share your personalised scan lists, access over 20,000 Australian and New Zealand registered analogue frequencies including Police, Fire, Volunteer Rescue and many more and receive free software upgrades.
Download and register the new XRS™ Connect app now and receive one year additional warranty.
- Create and share your personalised scan lists with other XRS™ Connect users
- Access the entire Australian and New Zealand registered analogue frequency database including Police, Fire, Volunteer Rescue and many more
- Keep up to date with new features and upgrades for your XRS™ Connect UHF CB Radio
- Use your device as a secondary radio screen
Get Connected. Get XRS
Bluetooth® 4.0 (iOS 9.0 or later)
What's New in Version 1.55
New Zealand channels and locations.
Channel map view.
Performance and connection enhancements.
Improved user feedback.
Improved radio settings menu.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 03 February 2017
- Version: 1.55
- Size: 97.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: STANDARD COMMUNICATIONS PTY LTD
- © Standard Communications 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.