Yellow Pages connects you with Aussie businesses directly from your smartphone, whether you’re at home or out and about. From dentists, to florists, to tattoo parlours, we’ve got expert local businesses ready to help you today.
App features include:
• Quickly and easily find the business you need via search results or maps
• Access opening hours, photos, videos, ratings and reviews, payment methods and more
• Compare quotes from multiple businesses with our quote request feature
• Request an appointment booking from your preferred business
• Call directly from the search result with click to call
• Share business contact details via text or email
• Easy ‘compare businesses’ view
• Access to our helpful articles to upskill on everything from beauty tips to home renovation
This app has been optimised for both your iPhone and iPad. We also love feedback! Please email bugs and feature requests to email@example.com
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not as good as it used to be
Once upon a time, this app used to be able to save a search result - street address(es), phone numbers, internet details - to iOS Contacts. Then, the app was improved so that it crashed when saving to Contacts.
After a while, save to Contacts was improved to helpfully only save a phone number to Contacts. It now appears to have been improved still further so that not even phone numbers can be saved to Contacts.
Or maybe it was Apple improving its APIs (as they love to do).
The mobile search engine is not much better at finding things than it used to be.
I gave this app one star only because I couldn’t give it none at all. I now rarely use it.
Not iPad friendly
It works okay, my only criticism is you have to use it in portrait and not landscape.
Who are you that is so arrogant that you think you have the right to tell me what orientation I should hold my iPad? This app does not work in landscape mode - fix it!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.