Yelp - Reviews of local restaurants, bars, and shops
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 local reviews app for your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch — Yelp has over 70 million reviews on businesses worldwide! Whether you are looking for a pizzeria that is open now or a coffee shop nearby, Yelp is your local guide to finding just the place to eat, shop, drink, relax, and play.
• Discover great local businesses.
• Search for nearby restaurants, shops, and services.
• Filter search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and what’s open now.
• Read millions of reviews written by a community of active, expert locals.
• Get to know a business through beautiful photos.
• Find great Deals offered by your favorite local businesses.
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app.
• Write reviews, check-in to businesses, upload photos, and add tips of your own!
What's New in Version 10.3.0
• Bug fixes and various improvements
This application is easy to use and navigate. The best thing about this app: the reviews are given by everyday people, mentioning the good/bad experience(s).
Although businesses/services aren't allowed to pay for a review, they do certain things to ensure people can't make a review. EG. Threatening to do something if that person posts a review or any post about the business/service - removal from a program (or something similar) because the company didn't want the truth from being revealed to the public. A lot of those businesses/services are related financially and are for a lot of beneficiaries - they won't get paid their benefit/welfare cheque/check.
If certain circumstances didn't occur, society wouldn't mention it! I as a consumer, take ALL reviews seriously. And I often go by the review(s) of a business, when deciding whether or not rouse the service or buy any products. How I am treated, is what I ALWAYS use in reviews.
So... Some of us are not allowed to post reviews, or anything relating to certain businesses/services, reviews and social media.
I came across this app when I was traveling in USA back in 2012. It was really handy and I haven't had a bad meal throughout my trip. Since hen I have been using it in Australia and it's very useful too! Must get for food/others reviews!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 28 September 2015
- Version: 10.3.0
- Size: 51.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yelp, Inc.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.