• Highly effective stress management tool
• Can be used before sleep to manage insomnia
• Useful for study and work to bring clarity and focus and to release mental tension
• Suitable for all levels, beginners to advanced
• 3 different lengths of guided relaxation practice, 10 min, 20 min and 30 min
• Beautiful and soothing sounds of nature to complement the practice: Forest, Ocean and Rain
Yoga Nidra is a systematic and scientific method of inducing deep and complete physical, mental and emotional relaxation. It is an ancient technique based on the time tested principles of yoga and through regular practice one can easily develop a sense of deep relaxation, calmness and peace.
Created by Madhav West, a highly experienced yoga and meditation teacher. Madhav received 4 years full time professional training at the Satyananda Yoga Academy Australia and the Bihar School of Yoga in India in Yogic Science. He is also qualified in the field of Health Science and Naturopathic Medicine.
- minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I use this everyday. Just a great blessing.
I love this app. Very clear and calm and it's not the floating through clouds or picturing deep rolling fields of grass type narrative. A great way to divert attention from life's problems and assist with insomnia.
The Best Meditation
My partner and I have been using the full version for three years and never tire of the guided meditations. I don’t use any other app and have never found one that I like better. His voice is perfect (especially for Australian listeners)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.