By Atmospheric Railways
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Yomipedia is a reference tool and life tracker for Yomi, the fighting card game from Sirlin Games.
Yomipedia gives you a lot of power in a very simple interface. In reference mode, you can:
• Look at every card in the game in full screen.
• Sort and filter a character's cards to see their fastest attacks and fastest throws, or quickly look at all their special abilities.
• Use gestures to swipe between cards, zoom in and out, and swivel them to read both ends.
You also get a life tracker that makes playing Yomi much more fun and easy than using pen and paper.
• Just choose your characters. Yomipedia knows how much life you start with.
• Choose random! Let Yomipedia choose your destiny.
• If you don't want to commit up front to a random choice, just fling a character slider at maximum velocity and see if you like where it settles.
• Preview the total damage and see life totals before and after while you're adding up a big combo.
• Scroll through the full history of damage and healing in the match.
• Undo and redo, in case you make any mistakes.
• Switch to reference at any time to look something up. When you come back, the match will be exactly as you left it.
All Yomi content © Sirlin Games. Used with permission.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
• iOS6 and 4-inch screen compatibility
• Fixed a typo in the character list (“Argararg”)
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 29 September 2012
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 27.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hotel Delta Holdings LLC
- © Atmospheric Railways
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.